hotshot2am

[SINGLE] Say Yes To Heaven + Sped Up Remix + 7" Picture Disc - OUT NOW

3 hours ago, taco truck said:

Ok it’s obvious some of u guys just don’t wanna be seen as “locals” bc yes to heaven is literally a good song:crossed: it’s not my favorite unreleased but it’s not BAD :toofunny:

it's a beautiful song but I'm just sick of it :oprah2:

😋🫶🏼

I don't really think this is a sign that the song will be released. It was already registered years ago (along with many other unreleased songs), so the rights holders have every right to exploit it, they just haven't taken the chance until now.

I love this song the first time i heard it but i only think it's getting released because of t*kt*k. If she is releasing a new version prehaps a rework and not the version t*kt*k stole from us?

Some of you need to realize that she lost a lot of money when the song became viral. Releasing it is the right thing to do imo.

(+ people worshipped this song for years and started shitting on it when it reached tiktok… we all know that you still love it)

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

I don't really care that much about this song but I'm curious about what version she would release :hide:

But yeah if she likes it enough to release it in the future I'm happy for her (and for anyone who likes it) but I doubt she'll do it for the money or success unless the label really pressured her but they probably already did when it was at its peak in popularity :um2:

giphy.gif

i think we all need to stop and actually appreciate lana releasing tracks loved by a lot of fans, ysth is not the worst or the best unreleased and it wont hurt anyone if she decides to release it,

i think an ep with a lot of unreleased such as angels forever & fine chine etc etc would be amazing

All you guys do is complain ... It wouldn't hurz nobody to have this track finally being released. And there wouldn't even a reason to whine about how it takes the "space of new music" (which y'all hate too judging from the TG release) on album either. So why can't we just be excited about it?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

1 hour ago, x VB said:

Some of you need to realize that she lost a lot of money when the song became viral. Releasing it is the right thing to do imo.

I think it’s already obvious she cares more about her craft and own vision rather than releasing viral songs just because they’re a money grab opportunity 

also it’s not like she needs that “lost” money