ultrabanisters

London, UK @ BST Hyde Park - July 9th, 2023

2 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I felt bad for gang of youths, the crowd weren’t giving enough back :eek3: 

There was an old guy behind me who was muttering "fuck you" and wanted them off the stage ASAP :eek3:

He is a great showman, I just couldn't enjoy probably because some instruments were way louder than others. 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

14 minutes ago, The Sun Also Rises said:

Just woke up after finally getting to sleep at 2 am :yawn: 

What an amazing show!! It was VERY pushy where I was standing (a bit further than the barrier where GA starts) and I could barely hear (SO much screaming) or see anything but 10/10, obsessed

Only Lana could invite practically everyone she collabed with and then not sing with any of them but honestly I forgive her because the show was so good 

I managed to get some merch too!! So glad the green lips t-shirt wasn't the only one available 

Loved the FJM set, but although I'm a rock girlie the audio mixing for Gang of Youths wasn't great :wtf3: 

Omg I was in a pretty similar spot to you! What side were you on? Close to the VIP terrace?

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

47 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

just awoke from the best sleep of my life i was exhausted lemme review my day

first of all i had an amazing time, we were about 10 rows back and had a great amount of space with no pushing or shoving. think we got lucky tbh. we got there at 11:11am (lol) and doors were pretty much 1pm on the dot. quite well organised and we got our place in the crowd and sat down for a bit until the acts. security let us bring a few bottles of water in so we didnt pass out lol

one thing i will say is the difference in fans from my 2017 show to this show. the general demographic has become ALOT younger. most of the people around us were 16-19 whereas before it was mostly 20s. not saying it’s a bad thing but it’s interesting what tiktok has done. the only downside is most of them have little concert experience so their etiquette is basically non existent and they can be rude and push for no reason at all…

ANYWAYS LANA WAS INCREDIBLE AS ALWAYS. she was slightly late but she performed so well and she was so sweet the entire night. i am really puzzled as to why she didnt perform the collabs because there was actually no excuse to not do them considering every single person was sat backstage… but anyways

anyways.. see you later in paris girl

IMG-4401.jpgIMG-4258.jpgIMG-4284.jpg

IMG-4314.jpg

Omg that last picture is incredible pls can I post this :defeated:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

9 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I felt bad for gang of youths, the crowd weren’t giving enough back :eek3: 

Could barely understand a word coming out his mouth when he was singing tbh and I don’t think the crowd cared much for his “we aren’t that big over here but that’s ok bc you’re all miserable anyway” attitude

giphy.gif

I'm just disappointed why didn't she sing Let The Light In? This show was already hyped so much just to get a same show she has done for smaller audiences? I thought it was going to be bigger like those shows in MITA.

Although, I reallllllllly loved the Ocean Blvd outro, those gospel vibes, I wish she keeps doing that until the end of the tour.

I also loved the Sean shade in COTCC :hooker:

Also her vocals are the best part of this tour imo. The dress was beautiful too, it reminded me of Hawaii 2018 and Switzerland 2019 dresses, are these like cape dresses? The hair reminded me of Mexico 2016 and Paris 2017 too!

56 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

just awoke from the best sleep of my life i was exhausted lemme review my day

first of all i had an amazing time, we were about 10 rows back and had a great amount of space with no pushing or shoving. think we got lucky tbh. we got there at 11:11am (lol) and doors were pretty much 1pm on the dot. quite well organised and we got our place in the crowd and sat down for a bit until the acts. security let us bring a few bottles of water in so we didnt pass out lol

one thing i will say is the difference in fans from my 2017 show to this show. the general demographic has become ALOT younger. most of the people around us were 16-19 whereas before it was mostly 20s. not saying it’s a bad thing but it’s interesting what tiktok has done. the only downside is most of them have little concert experience so their etiquette is basically non existent and they can be rude and push for no reason at all…

ANYWAYS LANA WAS INCREDIBLE AS ALWAYS. she was slightly late but she performed so well and she was so sweet the entire night. i am really puzzled as to why she didnt perform the collabs because there was actually no excuse to not do them considering every single person was sat backstage… but anyways

anyways.. see you later in paris girl

IMG-4401.jpgIMG-4258.jpgIMG-4284.jpg

IMG-4314.jpg

These photos are so beautiful, especially the first and last, the backdrop visuals are so clear and Lana is just so :wub:

url%5D

just wanna say:

• that was fucking amazing

• she FLASHED HER PANTIES

• the mimicking hitting herself during ultraviolence was so funny and cute

• no venice bitch made me a bit sad :(

• no collabs also made me sad!!!

• BUT i cried so many beautiful tears during the grants that it makes up for anything that was missing

• chemtrails live was an EXPERIENCE

• arcadia was the quietest the crowd was all night and i mean that in a non-shady way; it was really nice to be able to actually hear lana sing!

• her jazzy ad libs during candy necklace were EVERYTHING

• my friend got too drunk and disappeared so i missed tunnel :-(

Wq9zHLl.jpg

49 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Omg I was in a pretty similar spot to you! What side were you on? Close to the VIP terrace?

I was pretty much directly opposite the middle of the stage! 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

54 minutes ago, daphnedinkley said:

the mimicking hitting herself during ultraviolence was so funny and cute

And the way she apologised before doing it😭😭😭

going from saying she won’t sing the song live again, to singing it but not singing those lyrics, to fully acting it out in just a few years:lmao:

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

4 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

going from saying she won’t sing the song live again, to singing it but not singing those lyrics, to fully acting it out in just a few years:lmao:

i hope she does it with Cola too... I wanna hear it live before I die

archiving any ldr-related stuff I can find (like, literally)

LANA DEL REY TRACKER

last.fm

163c956c5fc19ea25e79f89d6eec3b83.gif

6 hours ago, taco truck said:

Also lana writing songs about Sean wasn't the issue to me, it’s the on stage lyric changes and stuff that’s like :smile2:

It makes live exciting!

3 hours ago, OverYourHead said:

A girl near to me was feeling overwhelmed by the crowds and started crying before the show started and her sister asked me if the crowd are likely to push, I was like “I gotta be honest, Lana fans are the worst for pushing” and they ended up going to the back and thank god they did

So nice to read you helped them out! Good job!

2 hours ago, Blackcloud said:

Missed SYML 😢. I thought Gang Of Youths were quite good. I didn’t know who they were, nor did anyone else seemingly 😂.

So Blackcloud made it . . . notwithstanding the drama . . .

2 hours ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Can we take a minute to appreciate the venue staff though? They were so efficient at handing out and refilling water bottles, and even bought food like chips and burgers and passed them into the crowd at one point. Definitely the best staffed concert I’ve been to this year.

That is nice to hear. Is it possible the Lana team pay extra and put it in their tour rider for staff to hand out water and food?

1 hour ago, HT71 said:

I posted a highlights video on my YT if any1 wants to see. Not amazing quality, the girl behind me thought everyone paid to listen to her sing the WHOLE show. 

This is a collage of moving pictures in a photo album of the loveliest parts of the event - good job! As one of the fans who is excited over the choreo, it is nice you captured that. You were ideally positioned to get the best! You look great, too, on that shot pulled the camera back from the crowd.

15 minutes ago, Get Drunk said:

And the way she apologised before doing it😭😭😭

cola next manifesting

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

Does anyone else remember Father Jon Misty on stage saying Lana wrote Normal Fucking Rockwell (song) is about him? Or was that a fever dream?

And when Lana performed NFR, he was on the visual in the background (video clip from Freak)...

?