fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

I just now checked my email to see the anniversary vinyl… sold out. Damn. Will check UK store even though I’m broke as fuck.. also does anybody know why they didn’t include the deluxe tracks? It would make sense because it’s the anniversary edition. They better not release it like a week later. Nobody can afford that..well, at least I can’t!! Maybe they’ll release the deluxe version next year on the actual 10 year anniversary? Manifesting. 🤞

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

my bank account is thanking me for being asleep while they were live lmao

even though i still have my original, i definitely would have bought another if they weren't sold out by the time i woke up 

secured it. i had to order from the UK but i fucking got it bitch

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

3 minutes ago, Mind Melt said:

my bank account is thanking me for being asleep while they were live lmao

even though i still have my original, i definitely would have bought another if they weren't sold out by the time i woke up 

I’m thinking there may be a marble to it? idk I’m thinking something will be different from the original…

EDIT:

What happened to all the posts???

IMG-3521.jpg

They finally realized (after countless obvious opportunities) that we go feral for Lana vinyl (specially exclusive and alternative pressings) so I expect more similar stuff coming in the future.

If Lana doesn't want to do any special anniversary editions the label can just release alternative editions and call it a day and it's a win-win situation (even easier when they already have UO pressings and such :hype:

We may even get the red HM vinyl oh god :cumming: it's going to be a bloodbath tho...

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Venice Peach said:

They finally realized (after countless obvious opportunities) that we go feral for Lana vinyl (specially exclusive and alternative pressings) so I expect more similar stuff coming in the future.

If Lana doesn't want to do any special anniversary editions the label can just release alternative editions and call it a day and it's a win-win situation (even easier when they already have UO pressings and such :hype:

We may even get the red HM vinyl oh god :cumming: it's going to be a bloodbath tho...

Seriously foaming at the mouth with the thought of a red HM repress. We can only hope

2 minutes ago, ADDICTEDTOLANA said:

I saw some people saying that this repress is a gatefold, in the description of the vinyl it doesn’t say that it will be a gatefold 

It says that on the UK site but I feel like that could be an error

"This version was originally an Urban Outfitters exclusive and features an alternate cover which depicts a close-up of Del Rey's knee in torn jeans as she holds a loose strand of fabric from the torn denim, LP1 is pressed on Blue Translucent vinyl with LP2 on Violet Opaque, gatefold package also contains a double sided insert."

the picture of the insert they show is that same as the original release so who knows