fishtails

Ultraviolence Anniversary UO Vinyl Repress

9 minutes ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they’ve removed the vinyl completely from her german store so maybe it’s not getting restocked any time soon? who knows though 

Maybe Germany just won't get a restock. Sometimes only US and UK get restocks, as they usually have all kind of merch, too. 

It was expensive watch it 

3 hours ago, wildflowerwildfire said:

they’ve removed the vinyl completely from her german store so maybe it’s not getting restocked any time soon? who knows though 

Doesn't mean anything. The site disappears after being sold out and can only be found through a Google search or your browser history. It will pop up when there's a restock. 

Happens all the time, last with the red Kali Uchis vinyl.

7 hours ago, honey dew said:

Im just putting this here now if the Honeymoon UO vinyl drops at any point and i'm not in here caterwauling that means I'm asleep and I need someone to be a friend and a mother figure and get me an extra copy because if I miss out on that one It will not be funny

Same 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 hours ago, x VB said:

RESTOCKED

https://uk.shoplanadelrey.com/products/ultraviolence-exclusive-alt-cover-coloured-2lp

RUN

Edit: it was up for 2 minutes and now it's sold out again :facepalm:

The way I cancelled mine cos I have an open and sealed copy of the original UO pressing. So yeah, that was probably my singular copy being refunded haha 

So happy I snagged this one, I now have 4 coloured pressings of Lana (UO honeymoon, pink nfr and mint ocean Blvd soon to be uv) and uv is my fav Lana album ever. Though I feel like this trend with putting vinyl up for sale with a release date months away even when the album is already out is so annoying. With the resurgence of vinyl I’d think that more pressing plants would open or they would just order ahead and announce it when they are already available.

just waiting for this now Lana bby… burning desire and heart shaped box studio version would be great additions as well xoxo 💋💋IMG-4480.jpg

young, wild, free but most of all fucking crazy

image.pngScreenshot-20230604-121919-Instagram-1.j

GEi7EdJW0AEEfOR_2.jpg?ex=65c3d371&is=65b

I can't believe I basically share a birthday with Ultraviolence and wasn't able to get one of these vinyls :crying2:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

why am i seeing people saying pink champange coming out next week everywhere on twitter. Is this even real y'all?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

why am i seeing people saying pink champange coming out next week everywhere on twitter. Is this even real y'all?

The only thing that i saw regarding pink champagne was that it was played on an episode of love island here:

but nobody knows really… people are saying it’s because of the anniversary but tbh she could release your girl/fine china/dragonslayer instead of pc:creepna:

original.gif

1 hour ago, williamprb said:

So happy I snagged this one, I now have 4 coloured pressings of Lana (UO honeymoon, pink nfr and mint ocean Blvd soon to be uv) and uv is my fav Lana album ever. Though I feel like this trend with putting vinyl up for sale with a release date months away even when the album is already out is so annoying. With the resurgence of vinyl I’d think that more pressing plants would open or they would just order ahead and announce it when they are already available.

just waiting for this now Lana bby… burning desire and heart shaped box studio version would be great additions as well xoxo 💋💋IMG-4480.jpg

I just about had a heart attack at first glance.

like how the fuck did I miss this!?!

:bebe:

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

I think the fact that a TV show used it sort of led some people to create/believe rumors about it being released. That same user posted this :derpna:

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City

8 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

no theyre making shite up again

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

18 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

people on twitter like to lie for attention bc they didn't get hugged enough as children 

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

31 minutes ago, Velours said:

I think the fact that a TV show used it sort of led some people to create/believe rumors about it being released. That same user posted this :derpna:

We never said that… People are so annoying

Anyways Lana should restock the vinyl and the old uv t-shirtsss

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

36 minutes ago, Velours said:

Zack we aren’t saying this. Are you sure you’re on the right forum?

40 minutes ago, Velours said:

what the hell is that profile picture