MakingOut

Does anybody like every Lana song that she has released???

Lana is the only artist I actually like every song by. Even if I like one less in the beginning, after a while and few listenings it will grow on me. Even peppers did, lol. 

I only need to rearrange some of her albums (Chemtrails and those after it), as I often dislike the way they are compiled (wrong order to me, songs not fitting in). 

Btw,  those which don't like "for free", you could replace it in your digital playlist by her solo version of it from NFR tour in Sacramento, if that helps 😁

It was expensive watch it 

Lolita is my one hard pass 

after that I don’t really like lust for life or violets for roses, but I will tolerate them lol

Then everything else I like.. and in fact I tried to make a playlist consisting of only my favourite songs from her studio albums and it still has 83 songs in there lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

im not satisfied with the entirety of chemtrails and blue banisters - I still kinda like the songs but to me they are obviously filler albums, and I think It wouldve been fine if these wouldve been axed entirely and were instead replaced by a more natural, in that time of period for lana, projects, that were cancelled - a scrapped side project with nikki lane (wouldve fit much more in her 2020-2021 aesthetics and im sure nikki wouldve done it more countryside sounding like, just like breaking up slowly, and chemtrails didnt really give that to me even tho it was supposed to I think), to add to that project a covers album - a really missed opportunity, wouldve matched real good with nikki project, and then maybe finally release that small unreleased compilation instead of unnecessary mixing these 2 album with them, and probably a poetry book by the autumn of 2022 - that wouldve made these crisis times that are 2020-2021 much less crisis and id enjoyed these much more and would listene to them more

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

I think I like every song on her released albums, and most of her released 'miscellaneous' songs (soundtracks, compilation tracks, collabs etc). Even songs that I don't find that exciting to think about (ie that I'll sing to myself or cue up deliberately) will sound cool if I just happen upon them. I also accidentally love a lot of the songs that are 'controversial' among fans.

tumblr_ou8g76nUPp1ts8ukho1_250.png

I like all her songs, like every single one she has released. Do I have preferences and favorites? Yes. Do I like some songs more in different periods? Yes. Sometimes I listen to a song that has been out for a really long time, and not until now does it click and I start to love that song. I think that’s what’s so magical about lana. I have never experienced that with another artist

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

2 hours ago, syrup amour said:

Sometimes I listen to a song that has been out for a really long time, and not until now does it click and I start to love that song. I think that’s what’s so magical about lana. I have never experienced that with another artist

Exactly what I think, too. The music by other artists I often get tired of, for Lana never. 

It was expensive watch it 

i think i like every song she released from btd to blue banisters.... some more than others ofc

coachella is awful sorry - i like to think this one dont exist:hdu:

but margareth is unbearable to me :hdu:

my thing with COCC is that it feels so preoccupied, if that makes sense, with the phase lana was going through in her life, at the time?

it kinda gets in the way of the music - like, sure, i enjoy Wild At Heart, Dark But Just a Game, and Dance Till We Die, but like, it's an extremely topical album

she really could've scrapped the whole thing and put White Dress, and the title track, on BB instead

(and we could've gotten Yosemite as an unreleased single in the vein of SYTH, right about now lol)

rihKQ8M.gif

The only Songs I have erased from my Lana Library

Coachella

In My Feelings

Hallucinogenics

songs I wish I could erase

Beautiful

Wildflower Wildfire

Let Me Love You Like A Woman

Text Book 

58 minutes ago, Star Lux Cherry Pie said:

my thing with COCC is that it feels  extremely topical album

going down to Kansas Beach. Y’all want anything?

i think i like all her released songs. some i obviously likw way more than others and there's some i need some time with for them to grow on me but when listening to any of her albums there's no songs i dread hearing and i usually will sing along to every song depending on my mood. i rarely listen to her non-album singles but i still like those too as far as i can remember. there are a few songs she was featured on by other artists that i don't care for and never listen to but i don't really count those as her songs anyway. and as far as i remember there's only one unreleased song of hers i really dislike and can't tolerate hearing (match made in heaven)

24928f7b69cee0fe13500ed529054686.gif

10 hours ago, pehhg said:

I just wanted to find some people to know if anybody else likes every Lana song she has released like: 

i see a lot of people that don’t like BTD or HM (boring) or LFL (random) or COTCC (lazy) or BB (just not good) but I legit like every song she has made, even if I don’t stream it all the time. Like guns and roses, I don’t stream it all the time but I don’t hate it, I like it. So I just wanted to know if there’s other people who also like all her songs and don’t hate any of them????

I adore Lana and about 100 of her songs. Venice Bitch, Video Games, Ride, Born to Die, West Coast and so many others I've listened to for what feels like an eternity.

But some are objectively atrocious. Like that You will never walk alone Liverpool trash track. Hurts the ears.

Other songs I think are garbage: Lost at Sea, Summertime - Gerhswin Version, Freak, Fingertips, Coachella, The Other Woman, Don't Let me be Misunderstood, Guns and Roses, Flipside, Change, all of her interludes and most tracks on Blue Banisters. 

7 hours ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Lolita is my one hard pass 

after that I don’t really like lust for life or violets for roses, but I will tolerate them lol

Then everything else I like.. and in fact I tried to make a playlist consisting of only my favourite songs from her studio albums and it still has 83 songs in there lol

Ah, yeah, Lolita too. Hurts the ears litearlly. A lot of songs on BTD I just never play. But the highs of that album - my god.