Lana to be featured on 'Life Lesson' from Jon Batiste's new album - Out Now

we're gonna be streaming. I love the album cover already, it's giving "ground control to major Tom, can u hear me all nite long?" :quote:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I wonder about how it will sound cause his albums are usually pretty cohesive and different from each other... the single he put out is good and upbeat so maybe we're getting a little boppy duet :brows:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's on one of the slower tracks / piano ballad tho :thumb2:

giphy.gif

13 minutes ago, Venice Peach said:

I wonder about how it will sound cause his albums are usually pretty cohesive and different from each other... the single he put out is good and upbeat so maybe we're getting a little boppy duet :brows:

I wouldn't be surprised if she's on one of the slower tracks / piano ballad tho :thumb2:

His music is really different than Lana’s  so I’m hoping for a different vibe we’ve never gotten from her. It is the closing track so I think it could either go in a upbeat positive way or like a sentimental ballad to close it all off

5 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

His music is really different than Lana’s  so I’m hoping for a different vibe we’ve never gotten from her. It is the closing track so I think it could either go in a upbeat positive way or like a sentimental ballad to close it all off

Since it is called a bonus track it doesn't have to match the style of the album. Could be something totally different from the rest of songs meaning it could be usual Lana style. 

It was expensive watch it 

On 6/27/2023 at 12:07 PM, Lanaparadiserey said:

Will she actually sing or only background vocals lol?

This is a good point, unfortunately will keep my expectations low :sadcore:

90% of her features she just hums in the background…i think she does it as a nice gesture for artists she likes but i rarely feel like she actually cares to be on the song lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

7 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

90% of her features she just hums in the background…i think she does it as a nice gesture for artists she likes but i rarely feel like she actually cares to be on the song lol

Hopefully an insider tells us about the song soon enough 

13 hours ago, ShadesOfFool said:

she said that thing about her job as a featured artist is to make the main artist sound their best so I feel like she tries to do that by not being a super attention grabbing part of it

ie Don't Go Dark/Secret Life, Party Monster, God Save Our Young Blood/Blue Madonna and SOTB version1 all having legit just backing vocals 

this'll be going straight into my random song/non-album songs album lolol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole