Sign in to follow this  
SalvaWHORE

Threads (Meta)

This anecdote is out of the blue, but it belongs on this thread . . . Tuesday, "sister" and I conducted a Bible study with a friend over her smartphone, conference-style, while the sister and I were logged onto zoom, but were muted. All was good, until another what we call publisher phoned into zoom using her phone, not the zoom login. She crashed our conference call! The private phone call with the three of us all of a sudden had the zoom phone-in lady, AND the entire zoom group on our line!

It is all spy-ware. I would caution against the new app, esp. since there is a strong connection with IG. Most of you enjoy IG. Why should you have to delete everything? Plus, Musk's enemies are trying to shame and put him out of business. It is undemocratic.

The lady whose smart phone we were conference calling and I logged off of zoom. Then it was just the three of us again.

Can they break meta back up so we have more competition and benefit from better software advanced. Instagram’s getting too tied into “Meta” and their reliance on shopping and ads. I imagine this one will too. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

46 minutes ago, honey dew said:

A nightmare - next Meta will own Uber, then insurance companies and banks, then they will LITERALLY own all yall asses! 

10 minutes ago, Mer said:

Can they break meta back up so we have more competition and benefit from better software advanced. Instagram’s getting too tied into “Meta” and their reliance on shopping and ads. I imagine this one will too. 

Meta has revolutionized tech. What this company has done is a fraction of a fraction infinitely what other people dream about achieving in their lifetimes. Breaking up these companies will only slow down the inevitable exponential pace of technology. Meta shall soon be bigger than Apple and Microsoft.

Half the world benefits from their products, even in the most desolate and poor places on earth. I don't think society could've thought of a company like this in their wildest dreams.  

3 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

Meta has revolutionized tech. What this company has done is a fraction of a fraction infinitely what other people dream about achieving in their lifetimes. Breaking up these companies will only slow down the inevitable exponential pace of technology. Meta shall soon be bigger than Apple and Microsoft.

Half the world benefits from their products, even in the most desolate and poor places on earth. I don't think society could've thought of a company like this in their wildest dreams.  

This sounds like Meta world domination propo

I bet she's so lucky Untitled-video-Made-with-Clipchamp.gif to have a voice like that

last.fm

5 minutes ago, Strangelove said:

I completely agree with you and I think this is the destiny of our species, but I also think that becoming more cyborgian means societies will be controlled by authority in ways beyond their wildest dreams too...

follow me :oop2:

https://www.threads.net/@christopherroy272

3 minutes ago, whitelines said:

no ty i think i already spend too much time mindlessly scrolling through instagram and twitter :judgingu:

threads is meant to replace twitter

28 minutes ago, honeymo0n said:

the only social media we need is lanaboards.com :true:

@Elle when will we get a lanaboards app? X

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I just don’t understand the point of it if it’s not brining anything new to the table

why would I want my irl friends and family know what I think of when there’s literally Twitter and I can be as anonymous as much as I want??

And if I want to share a quick image/video I’ll just use my stories, I don’t see the point of it 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

I like the interface, it's very cute :hooker: if they bring personalization ala twitter, imo it could succeed. Ofc there's the anonimity twitter provides vs linking threads to insta (on top of the number id showing up on your profile rip), but for now using your lurker insta works as a workaround, that way the number assigned will be to that account/profile and not your main/personal.

Those summer nights seem long ago
And so is the girl you used to call
The queen of New York City