Elle

LDR10 - Pre-Pre-Release Thread

36 minutes ago, brandon said:

the way we will literally never escape from the discography numbering discourse omfg free us

it’s so annoying because y’all DAMN WELL KNOW that btd, paradise, uv, hm, lfl, nfr, cocc, bb, and dykttatuob are her official albums. clearly this is what is counted when it’s said that lana has 9 albums. violet is not considered part of her discography no matter what lana says, it’s not even on spotify. aka is literally fucking unreleased. why are we playing dumb….

edit: by discography i mean if we’re talking official musical albums. think about it, no one rlly includes violet in their album rankings, because it’s a spoken word album not music.

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

3 hours ago, Candy Necklace said:

Put Me In A Movie is one of her most popular unreleased so the demand is there. I’d rather her release other songs she has in the vault but the people have spoken 

justin-timberlake-straight-face.gif

Not that p*do ass song honey

On 11/19/2023 at 5:32 AM, iamjocelyn said:

violet is not even an album she's just silly like that 😭 it's an audiobook at best!

a spoken word album counts as an ALBUM

how many times are gonna go over this?? 😫

5 hours ago, barttttender said:

how any times are gonna go over this?? 😫

what’s the problem to consider it an album if u think so and don’t consider if u don’t think so why u talk about it like it’s some big deal

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

4 hours ago, lake placid said:

so what could y’all have been yapping about 174 pages?? :oprah3:

Whether or not people want jack antanoff on this album again, the annual scare for a country album, and complaints about piano ballads :trisha4:

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

How many other people's songs she's going to sample this time? For Ocean Blvd album, she used like 4 or 5 samples of other songs? Which songs she should sample this time? It's manifesting time! :oop::clapback::hairflip:

url%5D

8 hours ago, barttttender said:

how any times are gonna go over this?? 😫

I agree; in the past, say, in the 50s and 60s, poetry, with or without backing music, and spoken word 'albums' by people like Jack Kerouac, Edith Sitwell, or Carl Sandburg were considered albums. The same with comedy albums by Bob Newhart, Woody Allen, or Nichols & May, and in the 70s, Cheech & Chong and George Carlin. 

The problem is not whether a poetry album is an album  or not, but simply distinguishing Lana's music albums from her poetry album(s).  

I think it's correct to say, if you're counting Paradise as an album, as I do, that Lana has 9 music albums, or just 'Lana has 9 albums, and 1 poetry album.' 

If she’s not gonna rework behind the iron gates I kinda hope she repurposes 2-3 of the poems she still has into interludes for LDR10. Burnt Norton still remains her best interlude and I love the audiobook for Violet so this way she can combine best of both worlds!

I never thought "put me in a movie" as a song condones ped*philia tho... I always feel like it's sarcasm or it's actually whats going on in the victims of s*xual assault in the hollywood industry mind - all fucked up because they all were brainwashed by the system (the young women were taught to believe that if they dont sell their bodies / their soul to the big men behind the scenes - they can't make it on their own - "you know i can;t make it on my own - put me in a movie").

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

On 11/19/2023 at 9:39 AM, lanaismamom said:

what’s the problem to consider it an album if u think so and don’t consider if u don’t think so why u talk about it like it’s some big deal

The problem is that it IS A SPOKEN WORD ALBUM. Lana herself referred to it as an ALBUM. Google and the world of the internet at large has classified it as an ALBUM. Yet some twats out there still don't think it's an album or are debating it. What fresh hell.