Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

They are promoting this HARD. They keep reposting the link and posts :thumb2:

I wonder what's really coming cause I doubt it's the tour since she keeps casually adding dates without making a big of a deal about them (so if there's a tour I don't think it's the only thing we're getting...)

giphy.gif

i just know deep in my bones that the oceanblvd account with announce an american tour will happen after the festivals- it's going to be like the purge trying to get tickets though

giphy.gif?cid=790b761167f1bae274183a253d

11 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I'm confused with the posts saying that it asks for a lot of personal info. I just signed up with my email address and ended with that.

Unless I'm missing something, it just seems like a regular mailing list tbh. 

I had to give full name, town and mobile phone number. Hesitated long because of the last, as I have no idea if it might cost me something if they send me a SMS 😱

2 hours ago, annedauphine said:

I can't believe how hard they're hustling for this St Tropez / You're Gonna Love Me double feature :oprah: SO inspiring, this makes me want to believe in my dreams

😱 What did I miss? 

It was expensive watch it 

Hii everyone! There’s a link where you can make your own profile on Lana’s new website and I’ll share them with you.

Use your email to sign up and set a password so you can log into your account whenever you want. You’ll receive a confirmation email to update your information and you’re set up x

Here’s the link: https://sparklejumpropequeen.os.fan/

A00DBB5B-1C9D-4A17-8A84-22525D594416.jpe

12 minutes ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I'm confused with the posts saying that it asks for a lot of personal info. I just signed up with my email address and ended with that.

Unless I'm missing something, it just seems like a regular mailing list tbh. 

There were multiple places to sign up, one asked for location, DOB, name, and email