Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

14 hours ago, cyberbunnyboops said:

I am kinda regretting writing down my true country and not the bigger one next to me where all the concerts happen because there is no way she is coming here for a concert I hope you also get notifications for the other concerts 💀

but also exactly what I thought about giving my location

Come on.. the Slovenias of the world deserve a chance

I read August Life Update and immediately thought it was gonna be a blog she wrote about what she’s been up to…. Even just a couple paragraphs… But it was just pictures we’ve already seen :rollin:

Just hoping to get some stuff that isn’t on her Insta lol

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

13 minutes ago, xtheotherwoman said:

Is anyone else having trouble getting the posts to load? It’s only showing the display message about being excited to share her world with us for mine

You have to like login twice it’s weird then it popped up for me 

I made a post about the updates on the LanaBoards instagram, and her posts gained 200-250 comments each over the past 40 minutes when before each post had less than 20 comments since yesterday. Looks like no one really knew this was updated.. I guess we have to just keep an eye on it x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

i hope she posts more and maybe some more personal interactions or pics that aren’t from insta :pray2: also hope she’s consistent and doesn’t forget about it 

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

It’s buggy for me, I’ve signed in and it asks me to sign in again to verify my email to see the “exclusive” sparkler thing but then it says I “already exists” and asks me to sign in again… I hope it’ll get fixed in the future. :noparty:

Also underwhelming that the exclusive stuff isn’t exclusive at all, fingers crossed it will be in the future updates.

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png