Elle

Lana’s Newsletter Updates

42 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

Guys she's not releasing unreleased music, she's going to finally debut her Broadway play that she wrote

(who else remembers that)

Actually, she's going to release that 40-minute Elizabeth Taylor inspired movie she talked about in Honeymoon era :et:

url%5D

2 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

Guys she's not releasing unreleased music, she's going to finally debut her Broadway play that she wrote

I will be there every night of its run i don't care how much sugar daddy dick i gotta take to afford that...

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

Based on the pre-save music thing being the only thing they showed on the verification page, I'm really believing there will be at least a single song release in the near future.

But I also find it hard to believe that they would be paying for this and advertising it as much as they did if they weren't planning on something important with this...

Still manifesting that we'll get show presale codes through this website  🎀  𝒫💍𝓈𝒾𝓉𝒾𝓋𝑒 𝓋𝒾𝒷𝑒𝓈 ☯𝓃𝓁𝓎  🎀 

Isn't this similar to when they first announced the page? It didn't do anything at first but then we had to reenter our email again to get the confirmation... but this was months ago and nothing happened :bebe:

I'm not sure if the presave on Spotify thing was there tho...

Regardless of that I still think something is coming... stuff similar to SYTH was heavily hinted a couple of times by insiders and we know it usually takes months from teasers to the actual thing coming out (and it's been months already) :creepna2:

giphy.gif

11 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

11 hours ago, rosemead ramada said:

I reckon she'll re-release some of her old stuff (debut album or the Sparkle Jump Queen stuff) under Lana Del Rey. Because why not?

Also, I don't think she'd choose to name this Sparkle Jump Queen if it wasn't about her old music - right?

I don’t think the new email means something is coming in the next days… The pre-save options were already there the first time we received it… I think it’s simply a « Round two for those who hadn’t pre-saved already » for something coming in the next weeks / months (like a single for a new project - whatever it is).

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I don’t think the new email means something is coming in the next days… The pre-save options were already there the first time we received it… I think it’s simply a « Round two for those who hadn’t pre-saved already » for something coming in the next weeks / months (like a single for a new project - whatever it is).

I have a feeling that this site is just to find out where her fans live so they can plan the next tours. I mean, why would we sign up a few weeks ago when there's hardly anything happening on this site? :um2:

On 10/10/2023 at 5:35 PM, Rivers said:

What about mark zuckerberg selling everyone's data on Instagram and no one making any money from their followers. Y'all could be making so much money on Twitter with millions of views and advertisements just talking about Lana. 

Mate chill…. Unless you are in the data selling business. Then you can fuck right off

51 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I have a feeling that this site is just to find out where her fans live so they can plan the next tours. I mean, why would we sign up a few weeks ago when there's hardly anything happening on this site? :um2:

But if they wanted to know where people live, wouldn’t a simple poll on her insta page and lanadelrey.com have been a better solution? Why go through the hassle of creating a new website ? 

3 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

Mate chill…. Unless you are in the data selling business. Then you can fuck right off

But if they wanted to know where people live, wouldn’t a simple poll on her insta page and lanadelrey.com have been a better solution? Why go through the hassle of creating a new website ? 

the participation probably wouldn't have been that high, but let's wait and see, I think there are still some plans with this website

19 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I didn't mean to be rude if that's how it came off. Yes the website they are using are using data analytics but it's just a few things, and not  selling every single detail of what kind of food you eat and what movies you are watching, or tapping your phone like what Facebook and Google are doing. It's so you can earn rewards like special offers and such, because you are showing you are a committed fan. Which is what everyone in her fan base wanted. 

7 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

you guys are soooo paranoid like it’s impossible to avoid the selling of your data and it’s 100% happened to all of us befiore. if you’re so concerned abt that then just dont sign up..

more like, don't go on the internet at all and delete all of your socials 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

You have the following rights in relation to Your personal data:

You can ask for details of the information We hold - Subject Access Request - Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet Our costs in providing You with details of the information We hold about You.

You can ask for Your data to be removed from the Platform, which We will do except where We have a legislative obligation to hold Your data. We cannot remove Your data from any exported list created by an Artist to whom You have registered.

You have the right to have Your data modified and updated.

You can exercise Your rights at any time by contacting Us at support@openstage.live.

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

It's not like it's someone from her team coding a new website, it's a platform for artists that Lana's team has bought access to. See https://openstageit.com/

Screenshot-2023-10-11-at-20-43-22.png

There's also https://edsheeran.os.fan/ and https://lewiscapaldi.os.fan/  for example

just a lil fyi - the pre save option is something that’s quite common for artists on their websites, it just means that all future releases will be automatically saved to ur streaming library upon release (so more streams and revenue that way!), not necessarily a sign of anything to come unfortunately! more of a long term marketing plan really. but we can still hope! :oic2:

Wq9zHLl.jpg