Elle

Lana and Elle at Dillard’s in Huntsville, AL - September 20th, 2023

Omg Elle your dress is so "Candy for my eyes, in my veins your run citrus" coded :wub:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

wait did you get to talk to her for long? and ask her anything the people need answered? :oopna:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

6 minutes ago, rocknrollgroupie said:

Only if Elle knew how excited I am to hear the storytime 

This won’t be nearly as detailed as Elle’s, the girlie she was with is Sabrina so she gave me a run down, but the gist of it is Elle was looking for shoes at Dillard’s and then they saw on Twitter that Lana was there too, so of course they found her :oprah:

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

Ahhhh! I'm so happy for you Elle :trisha: with all the work you put in keeping our asses in check and informed you deserve this so much. 

I absolutely love that Lana cares enough to recognise figures in the fandom, this was the absolute best post to wake up to :crai:

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

Again, WHENS IT GONNA BE MY TURNNNNNNN!!! good for you though girl, u 100% deserved to meet her again

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

AMAZING!!! Elle i'm so happy for you and you are such a beautiful soul, what a thoughtful and gorgeous gift to give Lana, it's no wonder she obviously loves you so much bc you are just the sweetest and purest person!! like for you to give her a gift like that, it goes beyond showing fan appreciation and really shows your soul recognising her soul :wub::oprah:

and when Elle makes it into the Lana lyrical pantheon with Joni, Joan, Nikki, Chuck...... then what...... :crying:

Wq9zHLl.jpg

Ohhhh myyyyy goddd :monica: :paris:

That was the best storytime ever!!! 

I could imagine it all as if I had been there, I was even getting excited at the same time as you, I feel enormously happy for you @Elle, you deserve it 

Luv U Queen <3

ezgif-3-d7619d8ad8.gif