Elle

Lana and Elle at Dillard’s in Huntsville, AL - September 20th, 2023

OMG :oprah4:

I manifested this so hard ever since that birthday sighting and I was going to write "Thought that was you again"... BUT IT IS YOU :trisha:

You both look soooo freaking beautiful :kiss:

31 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Definitely this one, you guys look stunning 

:true:

I knew something was up when you said you were glad you forgot to pack your shoes for the show :godlaugh2: Amazing, you guys look so fucking good 

I hope I meet her one day too :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

The necklace with the pictures of her and stevie and courtney and joan and YOUUUUUUUUU :wub: :flutter: ooooooh my heart cannot take this and I am living thru you Elle!!! I cant wait for the storytime ahhhhh!!! Were you able to ask her anything? I totally understand in that moment it is probably hard to even SPEAK let alone ask a question. I am just incredibly happy you got to hug her and see her and hear her angelic voice. Two living legends right there in a Dillards  :blush3::thankyou:

your vulgar darling  :blush3:

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Last night, Lana Del Rey stopped to meet Elle while shopping at Dillard’s in Huntsville, Alabama.

(yes, im aware there’s already a thread for this outing, but let me have my moment. & yes, I added a ton of the built-in IG filters to our selfie bc I had literally been sleeping in the car shortly before this and hadn’t touched up my makeup because I did NOT expect this to happen.)

IMG-1168 IMG-1169 IMG-1172 IMG-1145 IMG-1137 IMG-1069 IMG-0932

This is just so beautiful to see. 

So glad for both of you, sincerely ♥️

The wrath Elle will receive when LB finds out she didn’t ask Lana what DNC stands for, or the Cherry music video, or additional tour dates, or what sound the next album will have, or the poetry book pt 2, or the covers album, or what the vinyl colors will be, or- :derpna2:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

4 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

The wrath Elle will receive when LB finds out she didn’t ask Lana what DNC stands for, or the Cherry music video, or additional tour dates, or what sound the next album will have, or the poetry book pt 2, or the covers album, or what the vinyl colors will be, or- :derpna2:

you forgot the unreleased album so still holding out hope that will be asked one day :mj2::sass:

your vulgar darling  :blush3: