Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

Itโ€™s getting so close!! Iโ€™m excited but also nervousย :yayaya:

Anyone know where we can stream the Grammys?

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

โบ.โŠน เฃช ห– ย ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“‰๐’ธ๐’ฝ ๐’ถ ๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐“‰๐’ถ๐“€๐‘’ ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“ˆ๐“Œ๐‘’๐‘’๐“‰๐“ƒ๐‘’๐“ˆ๐“ˆย โ‚Šหš.เผ„

5 hours ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

With the amount of fashion magazines/campaigns sheโ€™s done over the past year, I feel like weโ€™re gonna get a realllly glamorous look! Also feel like she gonna sweep this year, something about this year feels right for her.

I think this year she's going to wear something special ,probably something similar to her tour look. This is definitely her year ,so no matter how many awards did she get i know she will be the most talked person of the nightย :pray2:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

ย 

ย 

ย 

12 hours ago, Pink Flamingo said:

As much as I would like SZA to win AOTY, I really hope Lana takes SOTY and AOTY, it's really Lana's turn, I'm sure SZA is going to have many other chances, I hope she wins all her R&B categories, but I'm looking forward to Lana winning both main categories.ย Flower seems like a MID song to me and Midnights I feel like nothing on that album really deserves the recognition of a Grammy.ย 

ย 

SOTY: A&W

AOTY: Ocean Blvd

RECORD: Kill BIllย 

BEST NEW ARTIST: Ice Spicyย 

ย 

ย 

A&W deserves SOTY because the songwriting is just impeccable.. but I wouldnโ€™t be surprised if flowers did take it just because it blew up and was ย on radio 24/7

ย 

it hardly seems fair either because the song writing literally comes from reversing the Bruno mars song, itโ€™s not exactly groundbreaking.. imo it blew up because it highlighted the drama between a high profile coupleย :coffee:

ย 

so, Iโ€™m prepared for disappointment

ย 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty bluesย 

I'm so excited, nervous and hyped:excited:

@Black to Blue
we better come through with our visions :mariah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song.ย Itโ€™s on my album Honeymoon. Itโ€™s the antithesis of hopefulness. Itโ€™s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

ย 

21 minutes ago, Rico25 said:

ย 

it would be insanely iconic and legendary if Lana and Joni did for free together just saying.ย :oprah3:

faSE.gif

6 days until Lana wins her first 3 grammys

ย 

@WHORE OF TROPICO ย  โ‡จ ย  @SALVAWHOREย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย 

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย ย  ย  ย  ย  ย ย Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon โ€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ย 

i can't stop looking on my fy page so many people rooting for her and thinking about this is the BEST MOMENT EVER for her to win a grammy i keep getting emotional about it and afraid like i really really really need her to win with this record it would be so meaningful but im so pessimistic atm

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง:๏ฝฅ๏พŸโœง i catch you on the flipsideย โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:*ย