Elle

Grammy Awards 2024 - Lana Del Rey Nominated for 5 Awards

4 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The #GRAMMYsGRAMMYs2024_US_Ent.png tease that final presenter of the night will be a MAJOR moment "They are an absolute global icon. I think jaws will drop to the floor. People will be on their feet. The only condition they gave is that it was a surprise."

Madonna?

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

The #GRAMMYsGRAMMYs2024_US_Ent.png tease that final presenter of the night will be a MAJOR moment "They are an absolute global icon. I think jaws will drop to the floor. People will be on their feet. The only condition they gave is that it was a surprise."

wait what if it’s Travis Kelce giving the award to taylor….. now im pissed off

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

3 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

Trisha Paytas

Honestly I want her to fucking serve tonight but at the same time wouldn’t be opposed to her saying fuck em and not showing….

as long as she posts some live or story in her outfit while she talks about how the Grammys/awards aren’t worth it and she’s doing what she loves and makes her happy! 

4 minutes ago, Pink Flamingo said:

rs_356x200-170803150731-countess.gif?fit
THE Countess Luann 

Tumblr