DNC

Lana to be featured on TV series "The New Look" soundtrack with a cover of "Blue Skies" - OUT NOW!

7 minutes ago, luna de miel said:

oh wow the scatting i'm beyond ready

jazz lana is my favorite lana <3

this word gave me a jumpscare when i opened the thread :eyes:

꧁ღ⊱♥ i lost my reputation, i forgot my truth, but i have my beauty and i have my youth ♥⊱ღ꧂

BRILLIANT.gif

33 minutes ago, taco truck said:

I kind of prefer the Willie Nelson version… the Ella version seems really hard for Lana to sing. I hope she adds her extra touch of melancholy to it as well like The Other Woman. :true:

Also yes, we love jazz Lana. However the Willie Nelson production has electric guitar.:trisha:

tbh same :lanahairflip2:

his voice and melody really shine on his version, and I love the instrumental. 

I do think it’ll be a mix instrumentally of Willie and Ella 

"Don’t forget me"

Finally some jazz from Lana:dance4: ,i hope they use this song in series more than they did it in Euphoria. Do you think we will get soundtrack physically or is it only be on streaming?

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

we're getting jazz lana again? :icant: this can't be real, this can't be fucking real 

we need a jazzy album asap

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, ComebacktoCalifornia said:

Have we considered she'll sing it like the willy Nelson version

Considering that it's a show about European fashion designers, I doubt she'll use the country version of it, it wouldn't suit the aesthetic. But it's Lana and Jack, so who knows.

url%5D

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2fd-oABFhy/?igsh=MTN4eGZiOHR3NXp3eQ==

i don’t fully trust this that’s why i’m posting here. it’s supposed to be on feb 14th. ALSO IF THERES A THREAD ALR FOR THIS I COULDNT FIND IT DO FEEL FREE TO DELETE IT IF ITS DOIBLE or fak

somebody please tell me if it’s fake please please 

8 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C2fd-oABFhy/?igsh=MTN4eGZiOHR3NXp3eQ==

i don’t fully trust this that’s why i’m posting here. it’s supposed to be on feb 14th. ALSO IF THERES A THREAD ALR FOR THIS I COULDNT FIND IT DO FEEL FREE TO DELETE IT IF ITS DOIBLE or fak

somebody please tell me if it’s fake please please 

It’s real lol, just click on jack’s IG to confirm it yourself. And it has been discussed in a thread also :oic2:

AB6-A338-F-93-FB-4-E32-8-E3-A-565-A67-D9

3 minutes ago, MamaDelGhey said:

It’s real lol, just click on jack’s IG to confirm it yourself. And it has been discussed in a thread also :oic2:

where send me the thread please 🙏 

MODS CAN YOU GUYS DELETE THUS THREAD IM DUMB

and blind too apparently 

finally i’m here.

i’m so sick and tired of this man. he literally makes the most boring productions and tries to shit talk. 

not even to be a Kanye fan cuz that man is weird but let’s be bffr rn, he really think he gonna out stream KANYE WEST?????

22 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

finally i’m here.

i’m so sick and tired of this man. he literally makes the most boring productions and tries to shit talk. 

not even to be a Kanye fan cuz that man is weird but let’s be bffr rn, he really think he gonna out stream KANYE WEST?????

:um4: See this is what happens when you feed an insecure man's ego too much now Jack thinks he's a bad bitch

32 minutes ago, honey dew said:

:um4: See this is what happens when you feed an insecure man's ego too much now Jack thinks he's a bad bitch

the way he only said that because he works with taylor like.. THE BEEF IS WITH TAYLOR AND YE not the outcast who THINKS he can produce. he is lucky Lana knows how to sing and is a co-producer GOODBYE :takeitdoen: