ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

the interview irked me, the interviewer spent ten thousand days and nights questioning lana and her “persona” and even then didn’t come to a conclusive answer.. but they were able to describe her patio furniture so that’s nice!

love how the interviewer stated that the critics were the only ones talking about her "authenticity" while the fans "disagreed" and loved her work and yet continued to never speak about the music but this abstraction of her... just was a boring and repetitive interview 

she looks great though!

This interview was trash. They talked about nothing except the same old dated shit.

“Is she really as humble and authentic as she claims to be?”

”Critics hated her debut and were proven wrong.”

”Does she have a boyfriend? Does she want a boyfriend?”

So fucking dated.

The shoot is gorgeous nevertheless!

just finished reading and well... should've stayed in the drafts, luv :takeitdoen: I only liked the praises from other industry legends, especially loved what joan baez said about her

kelly was a real one too :bang: 

at least the photoshoot is a killer and I'm obsessed. like, have mercy on us peasants, queen :defeated: 

this one is HOT

hbz120123wellcoverstory-009-wm-65564515a

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

This interview was so boring like why they always emphasize the "controversy" around Born To Die era, like "was worldwide critically panned" :um4:

url%5D

35 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

“Her t-shirt has holes in it, the heating doesn’t work, there is black mold growing from underneath the couches in her tiny small piece of shit house, yet I wonder, is this all a façade?”

Sometimes some people should put the pen down and think what are they trying to write for a magazine :facepalm: I hope that the 10 year olds on tiktok are not going to read it because otherwise they would try to accuse her for cosplaying poverty again

url%5D

11 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

just finished reading and well... should've stayed in the drafts, luv :takeitdoen: I only liked the praises from other industry legends, especially loved what joan baez said about her

at least the photoshoot is a killer and I'm obsessed. like, have mercy on us peasants, queen :defeated: 

this one is HOT

she really have a problem trying to write A 

I love when we get stuff we don't expect :hype:

I also loved the interview - not necessarily the questions or the interviewer thoughts cause it's the same tired discourse as always - but they described the scene really well I feel like I was there with them :crying4:

giphy.gif

15 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

this one is HOT

girl be fr.. this is one of the worst photos of the set & in general

its giving an even-more-lesbian version of Nikki Lane

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce:

2 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

girl be fr.. this is one of the worst photos of the set & in general

its giving an even-more-lesbian version of Nikki Lane

I love the look they should’ve just left it with her long hair, the wig isn’t doing it for me here 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues