ultrabanisters

Lana for Harper's Bazaar December/January 2024 Art Issue

23 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

not lana saying she acts like a producer but let’s JACK touch her beautiful work and ruin it :facepalm:

Y’all just be doing literally anything to mention jack and start this dumb discussion all over again

i just put in a order, its ten dollars for a whole year of magazines, if you order soon youll get the LDR cover

edit-i called customer service and asked

edit: i just got a confirmation email, if you buy soon the start issue is November. so youll def get the ldr dec\jan 

s a y y e s t o h e a v e n :twirls:

26 minutes ago, MakingOut said:

not lana saying she acts like a producer but let’s JACK touch her beautiful work and ruin it :facepalm:

She said

“If I think somebody’s song is perfect, I’ll act as a producer in it.”

With that said, maybe in addition to taking a break from having a bf, she could take a break from Jack too :oic2:

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

26 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

the most important thing other magazines took away from this interview is the confirmation that she's single again

https://people.com/lana-del-rey-confirms-shes-single-says-ex-had-little-bubble-ego-8405388

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a43486178/lana-del-rey-fiance-evan-winiker/

And specifically mentions 5 months, which is the last time we saw Donahue (on tour in June)

4 minutes ago, drippingbeaches said:

i just put in a order, its ten dollars for a whole year of magazines, if you order soon youll get the LDR cover

How are you sure that you'll get the December issue?

28 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

the most important thing other magazines took away from this interview is the confirmation that she's single again

https://people.com/lana-del-rey-confirms-shes-single-says-ex-had-little-bubble-ego-8405388

https://www.elle.com/culture/celebrities/a43486178/lana-del-rey-fiance-evan-winiker/

because she didn't say ANYTHING 

1 minute ago, Divisive Princess said:

And specifically mentions 5 months, which is the last time we saw Donahue (on tour in June)

i called customer service and asked, they said i would! so unless they lied to me...and the ldr cover is for dec/jan 

3 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

“I think I would have to get my orientation toward where I want to be geographically stronger in my solar plexus, like a knowingness there, before I could tune into a stronger desire romantically. Because if you don’t feel a connection necessarily to the pavement you’re walking on, the love thing stays over there"

me when i'm having a stroke

Lana can definitely be a bit L.A... but who are we to love her? :silly:

2 hours ago, Honeytrails said:

the questions (so far) are so fun and less serious than a lot of the stuff she does... making me smile :$

The video was so cute! Miles better than the interview.

So who do we think she broke up with for not liking her house? I figured Jack because she said she was shocked... he seems so grungy that I wouldn't think he would care if her house was simple, but I guess not?? :huh:

Edit to add: she said she's not in love, but the interviewer failed to ask the more important follow-up: are you hooking up with anyone? Who's your 2 AM booty call? :brows:

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

1 minute ago, BoardingSchool said:

The video was so cute! Miles better than the interview.

So who do we think she broke up with for not liking her house? I figured Jack because she said she was shocked... he seems so grungy that I wouldn't think he would care if her house was simple, but I guess not?? :huh:

it's def clay loser... her weirdest endeavours 

6 minutes ago, 111 said:

ok but what the hell is she talking with the weeknd i can't believe they are still besties... he a real one 

She had to think for a while to answer that one. Why do I feel like maybe she didn’t know how or want to answer the question, so she threw out the first name she could think of :flop: but even that doesn’t make sense, so who knows 

C9-EB944-D-53-AE-42-A7-A3-CE-EF6-DA48879

2 minutes ago, Quincy said:

She had to think for a while to answer that one. Why do I feel like maybe she didn’t know how or want to answer the question, so she threw out the first name she could think of :flop: but even that doesn’t make sense, so who knows 

There was a cut in the video during that answer, either she took too long or named somebody HB didn't want to promote/give attention to. Or, maybe she said something like "Nikki" and production went "????" :ma:

22 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

i just got an email, so it looks like the start issue is November <3 

Order Summary
Account No:  
Subscription Term: 1 Year
Payment Status: PAID
Start Issue: Nov 2023
Expire Issue: Oct 2024

32 minutes ago, 111 said:

ok but what the hell is she talking with the weeknd i can't believe they are still besties... he a real one 

I remember during BB IG live, she said Abel is releasing a digital album before Dawn FM was even known. So I think they are talking regularly.

LASSO

lasso.gif

SEPTEMBER 2024

4 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

“I think I would have to get my orientation toward where I want to be geographically stronger in my solar plexus, like a knowingness there, before I could tune into a stronger desire romantically. Because if you don’t feel a connection necessarily to the pavement you’re walking on, the love thing stays over there"

me when i'm having a stroke

I read this bit about 5 times and gave up :scoff:

I'm glad she doesn't have Twitter anymore because this journo went on and on (and on and on) about authenticity and being suspicious and I feel like that'll make her a bit mad when she reads it

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream