Elle

Take Me Home, Country Roads (John Denver Cover) [SINGLE] - December 1st, 2023

I wouldn't mind having her previous covers in the album (of course only the ones that don't belong to any record). I need Summer Wine on streaming :crying4:

Maybe when the song is released in the US she will post about it and hopefully she announces the full thing (if it's even planned :hide:)

It would be a nice Christmas gift and Grammy campaign too... they love the classics :brows:

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Candy Necklace said:

Here’s the snippet, first leaked in Sept 2022. I think this is the leak that prompted Lana to post that video about her backpack being stolen from her car and how she lost Behind the Iron Gates.

That makes total sense. This snippet is clearly from that. 

HELL YEAHHH this is one of my all time favorite country songs especially during winter :wub:

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

13 minutes ago, marcodelrey said:

Let's manifest a 7" picture disc with Looking for America on side B :legend:

can we actually manifest a normal cardboard sleeve instead of the terrible quality and pvc-nature of the picture discs 😭😭😭

The last forty seconds are stunning--her voice meshes so well with male collaborators:wub: excited for the album to materialize finally

giphy.gif

I can't believe there's something left in my chest anymore 

I really hope this is a sign that the American standards & classics album is coming. It would be really refreshing to hear in between another studio album.

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

No fuckin WAYYY omg i thought I was reading this wrong I had to do a double take. We getting that country and/or cover album. Even though I’m not really a country fan, I’ll never be mad at new lana music :yayaya:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

I don’t know how often I will listen to this, but her voice sounds AMAZING!! When was this recorded? Between this and the Unchained Melody cover, her deep register sounds amazing lately and I hope we get a lot of it on ldr10 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

3 hours ago, lizzycobain said:

People are unhappy about this?

Maybe her younger fans? 

I know for me, personally, I've grown with her music. When I was younger I was more drawn to the glamour and the old Hollywood aesthetic she sang so heavily about, but now that I'm older I relate with her focusing on the simpler things in life. Her music is maturing with her as she finds happiness in her present reality and not purely in daydreams - it's a beautiful thing 🥲

I love the older styled music and feel like I’ve grown with her music too. I personally just love any music genre doesn’t matter, but I guess if something isn’t a carbon copy of UV or BTD some people aren’t happy.