Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

Thank you guys for my two nominations!!! I'm so happy to be one of the 5 people nominated for Veteran Member

@Embach congratulations :defeated:

When's it gonna be my turn?

When's it gonna be my turn?

Vote me up, tell me you like me

Vote me to death, vote me until I vote myself

There's a Lanaparadiserey nomination in the best new member and most underrated member category

There's a Lanaparadiserey nomination in the best new member and most underrated member category

Daily reminder to vote for Lanaparadiserey:hottie:

I voted even though I barely ever post now and I didn't recognise some people, I also missed all the drama, leaks, collabs and everything :crai:

Is there already a set time of when awards will happen on Saturday because I kind of blanked and bought movie tickets :hide: 

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°   

8 hours ago, mssainttropez said:

Is there already a set time of when awards will happen on Saturday because I kind of blanked and bought movie tickets :hide: 

I haven’t announced a set time yet, but for last year’s awards members voted for 5pm ET to begin the ceremony so I was thinking the same time for this year’s! The ceremony will last 2.5 hours and the red carpet will begin an hour before the ceremony. 
If anyone has any objections, let me know! I know we have Lipsters from all over the world so it can be a bit difficult to find a time that’s best suited for everyone, but last year’s vote seemed to lead to a good turnout x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS