Elle

2023 Lipsters Awards - January 13th

14 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

please ask one or two of the many talented visual artists on this site to provide with art and “trophies” next year instead of relying on AI, thank you :’ )

i have nothing to do with the lipsters i made them for a joke post pls :brigitte:

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

5 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

i have nothing to do with the lipsters i made them for a joke post pls :brigitte:

I assumed that but still, just wanted to mention it in case it’s something the organizers would like for next year. (I think tiny badges as trophies to add to signatures would be cute! Just a thought. :’) I could maybe help with that, if there’s time) It hurts my artist heart to see so much AI “art” the past two years, even google search results show AI made pictures too… all I wanted was to see was pictures of cute kittens in bubble baths to cheer me up. :poordat:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

5 minutes ago, Beautiful Loser said:

I assumed that but still, just wanted to mention it in case it’s something the organizers would like for next year. (I think tiny badges as trophies to add to signatures would be cute! Just a thought. :’) I could maybe help with that, if there’s time) It hurts my artist heart to see so much AI “art” the past two years, even google search results show AI made pictures too… all I wanted was to see was pictures of cute kittens in bubble baths to cheer me up. :poordat:

here are some luvly real pics to get you in the #lipsters mood!!! :kiss:

maxresdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSEg9aZFvvjNsOktUY1hk

kitten-in-washtub-getting-groomed-by-bub

ba7ddbb1e50316350ef42f6dd9becea2.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, ultrabanisters said:

here are some luvly real pics to get you in the #lipsters mood!!! :kiss:

maxresdefault.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSEg9aZFvvjNsOktUY1hk

kitten-in-washtub-getting-groomed-by-bub

ba7ddbb1e50316350ef42f6dd9becea2.jpg

omg I wish I could give you twenty more likes THANK YOU! :wubna::trisha:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Only 3 hours left to vote! If you haven’t already, get your votes in now before it’s too late!

The ceremony will take place at 5pm ET tomorrow with the pre-show red carpet taking place at 4pm ET. The ceremony will last 2.5 hours with the winners & runner ups in each category being announced every ten minutes in groups of 2-3. There will also be an afterparty once the ceremony concludes!

I’m so excited for tomorrow, the Lipsters Awards are always one of my favourite days of the year! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Submitted! :bang: 
honestly a lot harder to choose than I thought it’d be. Wish I could vote for more people, so many of you deserve awards <3

but good luck to all the noms!! :kiss::party:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

sdhfsdfgsh not me logging on after ages and panic voting in the last moments :derpna2:

Anyway how exciting, just in time to vote for the worst profile pichur of all time for my girl @The Stargirl Pinky :smirk: ily and gl!!! I couldn’t be more proud, honestly :creepna3:

Always rooting for exceptional besties @prettywhenimhigh and @stupidapartmentcomplex!!! <3333

@PARADIXO for hot dad

@the ocean for disaster

Best of luck to everyone!! I can't even read it all in time sjhgksjg

EDIT I got the timezone wrong, there's some time to calm doen :w8ing: