Elle

Lana to release new song "Henry, Come On" with Luke Laird

35 minutes ago, Bonita said:

guys do we think this is a new song or an old song as in an outtake she's releasing cuz imo it gives this unreleased vibe

not saying i don't want it to be the lead but i'm curious :flutter:

I think it’s new just because it’s a new producer she’s been working with.. however.. I think the lyrics might definitely have been repurposed or even the melody 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

53 minutes ago, Bonita said:

guys do we think this is a new song or an old song as in an outtake she's releasing cuz imo it gives this unreleased vibe

not saying i don't want it to be the lead but i'm curious :flutter:

I forgot who it was but someone figured out that Lana was in Nashville with Luke Laird in November 2023, so I guess the song is from around that time period

Lana said she was hanging out with Luke Laird and two other ppl I the video in which she thanked for her Grammy nominations

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I think it’s new just because it’s a new producer she’s been working with.. however.. I think the lyrics might definitely have been repurposed or even the melody 

it's giving uv vocals when she starts the pre chorus (i'm assuming)

1 hour ago, Ocean Boulevard said:

I forgot who it was but someone figured out that Lana was in Nashville with Luke Laird in November 2023, so I guess the song is from around that time period

Lana said she was hanging out with Luke Laird and two other ppl I the video in which she thanked for her Grammy nominations

ooh i read yesterday that he produced for kacey's golden hour so that's exciting :wub:

I mean, Henry, come on

Do you think I’d really choose it

All this off and on

Henry, come on.

These lyrics about an off and on relationship, her soothing voice, the finger-picked guitar as the only instrument..

All of this remind me a lot of Yosemite.

So beautiful :crai:

1 hour ago, menslayer said:

can i just say i feel a sexy vibe from this song? like not fully tulsa jesus freak but a little of that vibe

thought I was the only one. the “last call, hey y’all…” part has a very sensual feel. gives me the same feeling as the Rockefeller part of candy necklace, sexy sad stripper vibes lol

this song has been STUCK IN MY HEAD and it won't leave

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

2 hours ago, GaboSpaceCowboy said:

I feel this song will have an amazing bridge. :true:

I really really hope that it will have a bridge because ever since NFR era, we've had so little amount of bridges. Before that, almost every song of hers had an amazing bridge :defeated:

url%5D

1 hour ago, Embach said:

I really really hope that it will have a bridge because ever since NFR era, we've had so little amount of bridges. Before that, almost every song of hers had an amazing bridge :defeated:

Bridges would definitely be welcomed, bridges were like her thing so it's kinda sad she didn't do them much in the last years but don't get me wrong she still delivered some great music :true:

I really have a strong feeling that Henry has a bridge somehow , a bridge that build ups a bit with guitar strumming, maybe even drums and Lana almost belting :trisha:

My gut feeling better not disappoint me  :bebe:

Either way the snippet sounds beautiful and the song probably gonna be beautiful, can't wait for it  like Henry come on what are you doing, giddy up on streaming services :oprah3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, Dominikx4 said:

we need a release date

where is BoZ

Is he on parole? 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

1 minute ago, J03 said:

Are we sure it’s not for that soundtrack. Is there a character called Henry?

The soundtrack single will be a cover, not an original song

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.・゜゜・ ⋆·˚ ༘ * GIVE PEACE A CHANCE  ˚ ༘ ⋆。˚ ・゜゜・.