lovely peaches

Universal Music Group Warns It Will Pull Songs From TikTok After Deal Expiration

31 minutes ago, heroindealer said:

y’all can say whatever ab Lana being tiktok viral but but it gave her the exposure she never had before

even made her release a 10 year old outtake from ultraviolence ffs :isee:

wrdgaf, she doesn’t belong on that rancid app

giphy.gif

i really doubt this would change anything a lot of viral music there is unlicensed unreleased music they will just put bootleg uploads of released music now

3 minutes ago, details said:

i really doubt this would change anything a lot of viral music there is unlicensed unreleased music they will just put bootleg uploads of released music now

Ya most viral sounds aren’t the officially uploaded ones anyways? Unless they will crack down now on taking those down?

14 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya most viral sounds aren’t the officially uploaded ones anyways? Unless they will crack down now on taking those down?

yeah i guess they could hunt them down but that sounds like a pain in the ass to take down ALL of it, i'm sure some will still bypass security lol

1 hour ago, lovely peaches said:

https://x.com/chartdata/status/1752488893805384076?s=46

isnt lana with umg? no more tiktok trends ig

1 hour ago, LifeOnMars said:

I thought she was, but not sure why she isn’t listed on their artists page. 
https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists.aspx

She is, they posted about her being one of their artists in this post. Perhaps they haven't updated their website since she allegedly signed last year but wasn't announced until two weeks ago - 

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

30 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I actually can’t remember the last time that I saw one of her songs being used with an official audio. It’s usually edited sounds that are uploaded by different users. So yeah if they aren’t taking those down then, she will probably be fine. 

I dont really see this actually being a big deal for lana with where shes at…. instagram reels girlies will find a way

Spoiler

also the devil works hard but audio re-uploaders work harder

uRo1dco.png

singing blue notes,

up all night long

4 minutes ago, lizzyology said:

NAUR - if you remove Lana from Tik Tok, who will be listening to Betty Boop Boop and Birds of a Feather now Mr. Donald Trump? :ma:

when betty boop boop actually does go viral on tiktok and somebody manages to upload it onto spotify using this as the cover art :oprah2:

50595808452_bbb13dbd2f_b.jpg

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123

7 hours ago, LifeOnMars said:

I thought she was, but not sure why she isn’t listed on their artists page. 
https://www.umusicpub.com/us/Artists.aspx

She has a German UMG site:

https://www.universal-music.de/lana-del-rey

also all her music on Spotify is published under licence to UMG or to subgroups from UMG