Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

No artist in their right mind releases in December (except if youre Taylor and your album will get a gazillion streams in one week), so between September and November is what I wish for and I think will happen. I still haven’t given up on a September release, but October is my guess. 

I was joking about December :bop:

I don’t really wanna die, I just want the pain to be over

Apparently there are pooular songs removed from "This Is Lana Del Rey" Playlist on Spotify. Do we think this is just an error or they are removing songs from this playlist to make spots for LASSO era? :oprah:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

15 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

Apparently there are pooular songs removed from "This Is Lana Del Rey" Playlist on Spotify. Do we think this is just an error or they are removing songs from this playlist to make spots for LASSO era? :oprah:

What pooular songs were removed? 

(not making fun of you btw)

If Tough is really intended for Lasso, then I assume her label wanted a more mainstream song and a "hit" for Lana's standards, which is exactly what Doin Time was for NFR! I think the other songs on the album are much slower and not as "commercial", and Tough is a perfect country-trap song for the start of summer. :party:

42 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

doesn’t that happen rather often? I feel like I always see tweets about songs being removed and added to various playlists

"Don’t forget me"

3 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

doesn’t that happen rather often? I feel like I always see tweets about songs being removed and added to various playlists

I noticed ride is gone

3 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

If Felony Marinara somehow ends up on the album not only will I BE killing myself, I will also be live-streaming it on lanaboards

Reveal hidden contents

when I typed this out, instead of “killing” it somehow autocorrected to milking :deadbanana:

Melanie Martinez is a top ten experimental pop girl and you're still calling her "Felony"

smh

giphy.gif

27 minutes ago, baddisease said:

Melanie Martinez is a top ten experimental pop girl and you're still calling her "Felony"

smh

"Felonie" actually. :sass:

I really hope this album is a bit longer, like around 17/18 tracks. And I would really love if it is half country/cali like she said, it would be so cool for like 9 country songs and then 9 songs with trap/surf rock energy. Her dancing with The Beach Boys was a hint:oprah4:

We also need Ride video Pt. 2 with bts footage from Coachella mixed with footage of her in the desert and hanging out in motels with some old #daddies

I had my first Lasso dream. In my dream Lana posted the cover an pre-order, the cover looked like that one Trisha Paytas video where she is a soldier, but instead of Trisha it was Lana and the word 'Lasso" was at the top in the ocean blvd font but it was pink and sparkly there was also a pink sparkly border.

trisha-paytas.gif

YCY3W7s.jpg

13 hours ago, Pink Champagne said:

I was joking about December :bop:

I knew sweetie but I was narrowing it down a bit to be on the « realistic » side of things although I knew you were joking

i guess my coffee hadn’t kicked in yet when I posted :bebe:

2 minutes ago, Evergreen said:

We need Kintsugi back, I'm sure he's heard Tough already. :true:

Kintsugi still baffles me to this day. Everything they wrote was right, but was it a « one-off » thing, like they were lucky to get their hands on OB but don’t have a « permanent » access to future releases? :stareney2:

9 hours ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I really hope this album is a bit longer, like around 17/18 tracks. And I would really love if it is half country/cali like she said, it would be so cool for like 9 country songs and then 9 songs with trap/surf rock energy. Her dancing with The Beach Boys was a hint:oprah4:

We also need Ride video Pt. 2 with bts footage from Coachella mixed with footage of her in the desert and hanging out in motels with some old #daddies

Unpopular for sure, but I want an album that doesn’t go over an hour. OB was massive and it fitted that period of her life, but I want a shorter album with no « fillers ». LFL and OB are almost impossible to listen to in one take and I always end up making « EPs » on my playlists with the songs I want to listen at that moment