Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

Lasso has 4 letters. September is the 9th month of the year. The sentence "Music business is going gone country. We are going country" has 10 words and it contains 38 letters. She announced that in February, the 2nd of the year. What do these numbers mean?

At the time of the announcement, Lana Del Rey was 38 years old. 10 years ago, she released her 2nd major-label studio album Ultraviolence. But what was Lana's 4th major-label studio album? Lust For Life. Which album had collaborations with rappers? Lust For Life (ASAP Rocky) and Ocean Blvd (Tommy Genesis). Which album will also have a track with a rapper? Lasso (Quovo for Tough). Lasso is a follow-up to her 9th studio album Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd? which is going to be her 10th album. It all adds up, the Lasso is coming :charli:

EDIT: OMFG I'M SO STUPID LASSO HAS 5 LETTERS WHICH MEANS THAT LUST FOR LIFE WAS HER 5TH STUDIO (NOT MAJOR-LABEL) STUDIO ALBUM SO IT STILL ADDS UP, LASSO WILL BE RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

url%5D

why is LanaBoards slowly becoming more active? I think it's the 10th coming of UV in the air. we are finally coming out of our drought

we're gonna get leaks from @Pantene123 and lasso info and more

Lasso era is alive and breathing

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

Just now, Im a ghost now said:

Lana announcing an album for september and then nothing happening? where have I seen this before ...... :ponder:

every album release sweetie 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

Max Taylor Exclusive Lyrics:

Forever Flame by Lana Del Rey

Spoiler

[Verse 1]

My men just aren't meant to stay

Trapped behind this window pane

In a home, my home, alone

And God, I know, and God knows

I'll kiss you while I can and keep hope

Making love, making time, for you, tonight

[Chorus]

I thought you were my

Forever flame

It turns out you were just part of the game

Whispering to me

"I love you"

I wanted you to be

My forever flame

But you can't force things, they won't be the same

I'll hold on to the time

When you loved me

[Verse 2]

I don't want the fun memories to fade

Watching that southern sun in that warm summer haze

Thinking about you, the one, my man

Amber headlights, silver moonlight

Picking me up and going to ride

Just with you, the one, who could've been my man

[Chorus]

I thought you were my

Forever flame

It turns out you were just part of the game

Whispering to me

"I love you"

I wanted you to be

My forever flame

But you can't force things, they won't be the same

I'll hold on to our time

When you said that you loved me

[Outro]

I'll miss you, still the same

I'll miss you in picture frames

I'll miss you, the one

Who could've been my main man

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

I've never said this before but I HOPE there's a cover on this album.

I'd love Unchained melody bc her cover is incredible and album worthy but if she wants to so something new I think suspicious minds, wicked game (yes ik she covered but not really), and I also think a cover of these boots were made for walking and Bang Bang would eat so hard with the whole gangster nancy sinatra thing.None of the songs are really country but will lasso even be really country who knows she can do whatever she wants

Ik it isn't a country song but she needs to cover hotel California and California dreamin some day

12 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I know a lot of people will disagree but i wouldn’t mind another Honyemoon rollout 

lead single in August and then album in September with a new single practically every week

:gclap::gclap::ajay:

11 hours ago, Embach said:

Lasso has 4 letters. September is the 9th month of the year. The sentence "Music business is going gone country. We are going country" has 10 words and it contains 38 letters. She announced that in February, the 2nd of the year. What do these numbers mean?

At the time of the announcement, Lana Del Rey was 38 years old. 10 years ago, she released her 2nd major-label studio album Ultraviolence. But what was Lana's 4th major-label studio album? Lust For Life. Which album had collaborations with rappers? Lust For Life (ASAP Rocky) and Ocean Blvd (Tommy Genesis). Which album will also have a track with a rapper? Lasso (Quovo for Tough). Lasso is a follow-up to her 9th studio album Did You Know That There's A Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd? which is going to be her 10th album. It all adds up, the Lasso is coming :charli:

EDIT: OMFG I'M SO STUPID LASSO HAS 5 LETTERS WHICH MEANS THAT LUST FOR LIFE WAS HER 5TH STUDIO (NOT MAJOR-LABEL) STUDIO ALBUM SO IT STILL ADDS UP, LASSO WILL BE RELEASED IN SEPTEMBER!!!!!!

:stareney2:

i have no idea what you’re talking about, but giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91rj06th61geqctqnky3

35 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

:stareney2:

i have no idea what you’re talking about, but giphy.gif?cid=9b38fe91rj06th61geqctqnky3

Long story short: being delulu is the solulu :true:

url%5D

15 hours ago, Im a ghost now said:

Lana announcing an album for september and then nothing happening? where have I seen this before ...... :ponder:

I also have WHF/Chemtrails/RCS PTSD but Chemtrails was actually finished by September tho...

At least now she knows about the vinyl pressing times and she's accounting for them so I trust her this time :gasp:

giphy.gif

To think, if Billboard didn’t change the rule we’d always have her albums so much quicker. If it was 2017 again Lasso would already be almost out. I really do think right now we’re in the waiting period because of how long vinyls take to press. We already have the (possibly) lead single and video being teased so we know things are happening we just have to wait 

LFL’s vinyls weren’t done when the album came out, and didn’t ship for a couple of months. 

"Don’t forget me"

17 hours ago, Embach said:

Lasso has 4 letters. 

I love this website

Super unpopular here…

Spoiler

But I don’t want a AKA re-release. :bebe: of all of her albums, it’s the one I like the least. But a rerelease of Pawn Shop Blues or Queen of the Gas Station (reworked) would be iconic :true: