Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

51 minutes ago, Divisive Princess said:

I feel like Lasso is dead and whatever she's releasing next is the closest thing we'll ever get to a Lizzy Grant resurgence 

My hopes aren’t very up tbh… But if we have no news, no indication whatsoever by the end of the week for either Lasso or Tough, I’ll be telling myself nothing is coming until the end of the year. At the moment, the albums that are announced right now are mostly for an October release date, so :tsk:

I remember it was a long time before we heard anything about Ocean Blvd. Until then, we were desperately puzzling over the three letters DNC. :puzzled: It will probably be the same with Lasso. Everything will be kept secret :shh: and one day the big announcement will come, until then it's just a matter of waiting. :crying4:

From May 2022 when Lana talked about Fingertips and the (still untitled) album all the way to December when we got the preorder the ONLY thing we got was a snippet of Candy Necklace and BOZ saying he heard the album.

This silence doesn't really concern me tbh it's very typical of post LFL lana.

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Cult Leader said:

the way everyone is so tired of him, he really needs to take his synth board and go lol

I'm not, I really appreciate his work, no matter if working with Lana or not. To me, they are a great combination for good music. 😊 

I'm not really bothered by the silence. Especially as currently it's finally in fashion again to start pre-sales in time. Many preorders by big artists start 1 or 2 months before release date, with lead single or not, so there's still time, even for a September release. 

It was expensive watch it 

In year 6438 there will be a Lana hologram saying that we're still going gone country :true:

url%5D

Lasso announcement + lead single out tmrw

June single and September album release truthers rise @NikoGo we never doubted her 

the earth shattered, the sky opened

tumblr_p594n81oiC1x11ydmo2_400.gif

that rain was fire, but we were wooden

9 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

Lasso announcement + lead single out tmrw

June single and September album release truthers rise @NikoGo we never doubted her 

I’ve been a September or October truther since day one!!

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

It’s back up 

he had messed up her birthday… 

but he does say her page is for exclusives tomorrow… sounds like tour dates. 

pls pls let there be a Brasil date :cryney: or at least a pre save link for a new single

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

Just now, Cult Leader said:

pls pls let there be a Brasil date :cryney: or at least a pre save link for a new single

When the pre save link is for Kill Kill (Lana's Version).