Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

4 minutes ago, Rust Dress said:

it’s the fact that sparkler has decided to say nothing that makes mad. i honestly forgot we were supposed to get something tomorrow :brigitte: like why not just own it and admit you were wrong 

they probably don’t live chronically online and log onto LB every single day. and we can’t even say they were wrong yet. i get the frustration, but they probably gave us the best information with what they had. 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

On 7/24/2024 at 12:09 PM, sparklertrailerheaven said:

my bad! i put the wrong date. supposed announcement next tuesday, july 30th and supposed drop the following week, august 9th.

4 minutes ago, Thunder Revenant said:

Wasn't August 9 a misunderstanding from the get go and the date in the "soft launch drop" was in September?

no they said august 

Chemtrails Over The Country Club GIF by Lana Del Rey

1 hour ago, hotshot2am said:

Nothing :um2:

Thank you I didn’t think there would be but it’s always best to check :kiss3:

1 hour ago, Eugene said:

Get over it and move on!

Girl I’m helping everyone get over it by asking to see what’s true and what’s not. When people don’t know if somethings true or not they are bound to have many conversations and theories and even be a bit delulu if necessary 

1 hour ago, Rust Dress said:

who thinks sparklertrailerheaven deserves the harshest punishment here on lanaboards :true:

I think it was a misunderstanding. As far as we knew, Lana was on one of the versions of “Fly” so maybe they got confused and thought Lana was on this version, despite the fact she doesn’t seem to be whatsoever. It would be nice for them to come on here tho and let us know it was a misunderstanding

8 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

What are the chances Lana has background vocals on Fly Away like she did on Party Monster:aubrey:

Me streaming entire songs by artists I don't like just to hear Lana hum and say "uh" for 2 seconds :bliss:

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚ if you can't stand the heat, then stay out of the fire, or you might get what you desire boy ˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

6 minutes ago, Americen Whore said:

it’s been 4 months since Neil posted these pictures ( without context & without tagging anyone ), and I still think it’s lana related :true:

C2-EE7-C29-67-BF-4659-93-DD-A4-BA7-CBCEC

It’s actually so southern gothic as well omg…

4 minutes ago, ldrzodiac said:

It’s actually so southern gothic as well omg…

where did southern gothic come from? because people keep saying that and it seems to have come from nowhere lol

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, American Whore said:

where did southern gothic come from? because people keep saying that and it seems to have come from nowhere lol

Oh so basically the other day when Lana posted Sleeping Beauty she made 3 new highlights, with one called “Southern gothic”

23 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

To fuel the delulu train… 

https://x.com/ldrcrave/status/1821587552249496055?s=46&t=9DAe1og0lBbLa_v4qZjMpA 
(I really don’t think it’s coming this soon, Shazam recognizes YouTube videos, which is probably what happened with Henry)

It’s been shazamable since January because it’s uploaded to YouTube 

"Don’t forget me"

Fenway stadium show intro lowkey being one of my all-time favorite Lana songs. Such an amazing song, so beautiful. Feels like a totally new song, like it doesn't fit solely on any of her albums but gives the feeling like it could belong on any of her albums. Do you understand what I mean?

It sounds so magical, it's so short yet so monumental. Super powerful, it gives a true stadium feeling, like a chant. Or even like those big build-up songs in car commercials. 

It's very quintessentially Lana, especially the lyrics - it's like a great combination of Lizzy Grant era, earlier breakthrough years Lana and current Lana. Really reminded me of Violet era poems as well, lowkey with witchy vibes. I love those references to Back To The Basics as well.

The instrumental reminds me of Florence + The Machine and Portishead, little bit different from Lana's usual material but still so Lana. Like a perfect combination of those bands I mentioned, like a 90s alt song but also such modern sounding.

If it actually is that short, like 2 minutes or shorter then it could go super viral (I mean...TikTokers with short-attention span love these kind of songs) and perform well in charts and streamings. It could also have a mini cute visual! :flutter:

I was so surprised (in a good way) when I heard it in the soundcheck video. I have always loved her snippets of her newer songs but the last time I was like in that awe with a new snippet was when she teased Cinnamon Girl, and it's a gorgeous song as well! But this time I don't want to play the live video all over again because I don't want to overplay it and ruin the first time official audio experience for me. But still it's "tattooed" in my head because it's just so stunning, possibly my favorite intro of her tours of all time! Sorry for writing such a long "essay" about this short song but I hope you understand me, why I did that! :flutter:

2.gif