Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

manifesting there's no covers in this album "For Free" was always a skip for me

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

5 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Hang on, I’m more confused about the performing for the Grammys on zoom? Is that a requirement 

right this is so weird :eek:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Tbh I am getting more and more excited for the album :trisha3:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

13 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

Hang on, I’m more confused about the performing for the Grammys on zoom? Is that a requirement 

we already knew she did this! 

in November when she posted the video thanking the Grammys she mentioned that she sang a couple songs online for everyone. I think usually the artist perform live (she sang how to disappear in October of 2019 at the Grammy museum) but probably because of scheduling conflicts you can perform online, too!

"Don’t forget me"

2 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

we already knew she did this! 

in November when she posted the video thanking the Grammys she mentioned that she sang a couple songs online for everyone. I think usually the artist perform live (she sang how to disappear in October of 2019 at the Grammy museum) but probably because of scheduling conflicts you can perform online, too!

Oh I must’ve totally missed that when she spoke about it! Thanks! 

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, Liz Taylor Blues said:

YES!!! I LOVE COUNTRY AND WESTERN MUSIC!!! EMPHASIS ON WESTERN MUSIC. WHICH LASSO SUGGESTS.

I’m genuinely just seeing it as a western album now. Tombstone inspired music video, Clint Eastwood cameo, guns in the summertime and horses too 

2 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

I’m genuinely just seeing it as a western album now. Tombstone inspired music video, Clint Eastwood cameo, guns in the summertime and horses too 

omg yes please

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

That's why they call me yeehawnita:whip:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

12 hours ago, Mer said:

I was about to go to bed but I just needed to see if anyone is still going to mention psychedelic surf rock after she Lassoes us into inevitably becoming massive country stans 

I volunteer as tribute  lana plz give us more catholic psychedelic synth folk 2 albums isn't enough we need at least 7

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

how i go about my life knowing i don't automatically hate a record i hardly know anything about just because it was vaguely described as country (which could mean a lot of different things) 

Shopping alicia silverstone clueless GIF - Find on GIFER

ezgif-1-9fe66f8123