instagram fans are so :toofloppy:

the tracklist had mississipi spelled wrong and a lady gaga feature

:rip:

THE TRACKLIST LEAKED OMG

Spoiler

1. Pin Up Galore

2. Pin Up Galore (Version 2)

3. Pin Up Galore ("Roller Dirby" Demo)

4. Pin Up Galore (Live At The National Underground)

5. Pin Up Galore (Bossa Nova Version)

6. Pin Up Galore (Jack Antonoff Version) [Featuring Charles Grant, Laura Sisk, And Nikki Lane]

7. Pin Up Galore (Taylor's Version) [10-Minute Version] {Sad Girl Autumn Version} <Featuring Jack Gyllenhaal>

8. Pin Up Galore (3-Second Laptop Version)

9. Pin Up Galore Girls At The Roller Derby - Take Me Down To Newark, New Jersey (Norman Fucking Rockwell! Version)

10. Pin Up Galore (Catholic Psychedelic Synth Folk Version)

11. Pin Up Galore (Live At Arlene's Grocery)

12. Pin Up Galore (10-Hour Version)

13. Pin Up Galore (Trisha Paytas A.I Cover Version)

14. Pin Up Galore (Witchy Surfy Beachy Sultry Magnetic Charismatic Charisma Uniqueness Nerve & Talent Barney The Dinosaur Cleopatra Plastic Bags Hot Potato Trisha Paytas Patron Saint Of Taco Ball Silly Rabbit Trix Are For Kids Coronavirus Anthony Fauci Julia Fox Gucci Prada In Wendy Yo Mama Barbie Nancy Sinatra Pat Boone Connie Francis Fettuccine Alfredo Life Is Beautiful Scat Jack Antonoff Toliet Paper Hot Cheetos Version)

15. Serial Killer

WGe8ynS.gif

7 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

People say this is the leaked album cover cover and tracklist of Lasso. Do you think it’s legit? 🤔

I saw a TikTok that said that a song called Waist Deep in Icy Waves was 100% confirmed to be on the record so idk :um2:

hyz6.gif

17 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

8GWnXaD.jpg

instagram fans are so :toofloppy:

the tracklist had mississipi spelled wrong and a lady gaga feature

i got that on my explore page...

99% of the comments believed it too we truly have strayed too far from god

10 minutes ago, crazyforyou said:

Dc4jPJ8.jpgvFZPtKk.jpg

People say this is the leaked album cover cover and tracklist of Lasso. Do you think it’s legit? 🤔

this unironically actually because zodiac ft dolly and pink champagne on lasso would be so cvntyyyyy

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

when Lasso will actually give southern gothic type of country with Ethel Cain feat then what... :smokes:

Lana-Del-Rey-Burning-desire-gif-lana-del
I drive fast, wind in my hair, I push you to the limits 'cause I just don't care

wanted to take a moment to say this is my first pre-release on LB and it’s already been so fun ily all :kiss2:

I have to cringe when I think about how I was following the Ocean Blvd pre-release through reddit lmao I was in the trenches

3 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

wanted to take a moment to say this is my first pre-release on LB and it’s already been so fun ily all :kiss2:

I have to cringe when I think about how I was following the Ocean Blvd pre-release through reddit lmao I was in the trenches

My first prerelease was OB.. I was following other album roll outs on Facebook.. now THAT is the trenches lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

6 hours ago, barttttender said:

Honestly, after spending a gazillion dollars on Candy Necklace and getting, like, 9 views, I don't imagine Interscope would be willing to cash out for another big video production.

I also do think that music videos are on a such a massive decline, with even Beyonce not having done one for Renaissance. Now, I love music videos, and Lana's a genius with the right director (Candy Necklace: EPIC SLAY). But, let's face it, the last LDR videos that performed well were DCMA and Doin' Time, and that's because both of those had a good beat. I feel like folks will play videos when they wanna be entertained, or they're with their friends and wanna show off their favorite artist and like mess around/dance together. But even that's not a guarantee of success. Just look at Kylie Minogue's Padam Padam, one of the biggest songs of 2023 that accumulated 24 M only.

So, while I'd love her to have a video for Lasso, obviously, I wouldn't cry if she doesn't. Give the money to charity. 

Now, if it was an upbeat radio-friendly song with a pulse or a Dolly Parton collab, then it'd be a shame not to have one.

true and false. 

Music videos are indeed declined rn (yeah youtube sucks), but that doesnt mean she should completely abandon visual aspects.

She can just do small + lowbudget visualizer on vintage cameras, filming herself being herself & random for every song in the album, we dont actually need her to nake a whole cinematic high budget that much.

But still manifesting for a high budget short film tho. :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

THE TRACKLIST LEAKED OMG

Hide contents

1. Pin Up Galore

2. Pin Up Galore (Version 2)

3. Pin Up Galore ("Roller Dirby" Demo)

4. Pin Up Galore (Live At The National Underground)

5. Pin Up Galore (Bossa Nova Version)

6. Pin Up Galore (Jack Antonoff Version) [Featuring Charles Grant, Laura Sisk, And Nikki Lane]

7. Pin Up Galore (Taylor's Version) [10-Minute Version] {Sad Girl Autumn Version} <Featuring Jack Gyllenhaal>

8. Pin Up Galore (3-Second Laptop Version)

9. Pin Up Galore Girls At The Roller Derby - Take Me Down To Newark, New Jersey (Norman Fucking Rockwell! Version)

10. Pin Up Galore (Catholic Psychedelic Synth Folk Version)

11. Pin Up Galore (Live At Arlene's Grocery)

12. Pin Up Galore (10-Hour Version)

13. Pin Up Galore (Trisha Paytas A.I Cover Version)

14. Pin Up Galore (Witchy Surfy Beachy Sultry Magnetic Charismatic Charisma Uniqueness Nerve & Talent Barney The Dinosaur Cleopatra Plastic Bags Hot Potato Trisha Paytas Patron Saint Of Taco Ball Silly Rabbit Trix Are For Kids Coronavirus Anthony Fauci Julia Fox Gucci Prada In Wendy Yo Mama Barbie Nancy Sinatra Pat Boone Connie Francis Fettuccine Alfredo Life Is Beautiful Scat Jack Antonoff Toliet Paper Hot Cheetos Version)

15. Serial Killer

:lmao:

5 hours ago, Americen Whore said:

So glad there will be no covers, manifesting no collabs next :true:

Agreed! That's what killed LFL. And I know many people love it but when the none-collab/demos leaked, it was very obvious that the whole initial concept was ruined and scrapped.

14 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

true and false. 

Music videos are indeed declined rn (yeah youtube sucks), but that doesnt mean she should completely abandon visual aspects.

She can just do small + lowbudget visualizer on vintage cameras, filming herself being herself & random for every song in the album, we dont actually need her to nake a whole cinematic high budget that much.

But still manifesting for a high budget short film tho. :hype:

right we can have music videos like mariners apartment complex, venice bitch, white dress, blue banisters. all of those are very simple but still pretty. and ofc we can bring back the DIY lizzy grant type of videos random vids put together

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ