Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

I think in Lasso, there definitely will be this very long and/or very different + amazing epic defining song which will also be the fandom's favorite like A&W, Dealer, White Dress, Venice Bitch, Heroin/Get Free, The Blackest Day ect ect

url%5D

18 minutes ago, Embach said:

I think in Lasso, there definitely will be this very long and/or very different + amazing epic defining song which will also be the fandom's favorite like A&W, Dealer, White Dress, Venice Bitch, Heroin/Get Free, The Blackest Day ect ect

Manifesting an 11 minute track 

35 minutes ago, gothphetamine said:

Manifesting an 11 minute track 

Imagine she pulls a pink Floyd animals and it’s just 5 songs and we get a 17 minute masterpiece 

but I don’t think I’d want that in her country era lol

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

1 hour ago, Embach said:

In honeymoon we had only epic defining songs, and now we are thankful to get one epic song.

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

2 minutes ago, Blackestday x CN said:

In honeymoon we had only epic defining songs, and now we are thankful to get one epic song.

Oh Honeymoon album itself was definitely epic :true: But any album can be epic for each to their own :whatever2:

url%5D

Lana practising her shooting game at the range with Taran and friends has the same energy as her learning to surf as she was making NFR. The activities coincide with the record she’s working on and I think that’s wonderful for getting immersed in the world you want to create…🤞❤️

10 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I wonder if her country will be influenced by Bakersfield sound, because it's not long ago that she visited that town

FZgz8bSVQAA5XPZ.jpg:large

decided to do my own research of this sound and wow… i can see it fitting so perfectly. the drums, electric guitars, they’re still there. 

this song is a greattt example of that bakersfield country. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, Embach said:

This! besides that there's also at least one song ,which is unnoticed hidden gem and no matter what happen there will be one on Lasso:oprah3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

8 minutes ago, Wtauf said:

This! besides that there's also at least one song ,which is unnoticed hidden gem and no matter what happen there will be one on Lasso:oprah3:

And a one tiktok viral hit :oic2:

url%5D

17 minutes ago, Embach said:

And a one tiktok viral hit :oic2:

Ocean had 3 big and 3 smaller hits ,so let's not limit ourselves to only one:hype:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall

1 minute ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i mean

Hide contents

HENRY COME ON

Do you think I’d really choose it?

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

I’m in love with “hang his hat up on the wall. Tell him that his cowgirl is gone.”

Lana-del-rey-happy GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚒 𝚍𝚎𝚌𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐