Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

2 hours ago, PARADIXO said:

I won't survive another September 1st

September 5th* I remember it because it was excruciatingly painful when I didn’t see chemtrails on 5th 🥹

28 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I NEED Waffle House involved in this era somehow. I think it would be so cunty to go back to the same Waffle House in Florence and do a photoshoot with Nadia Lee Cohen:sass:

That idea would be cool but the memes and the jokes would ruin it imo, people made already too many stupid jokes of it :oprah7:

url%5D

Mirror Palais is doing a western collection, I wonder if she will wear something from this during one of her live shows or even an album shoot.

She wore the white corset look during Interview Magazine and she loved it so much she brought it on tour 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3YbcvCA-bM/?igsh=NWh5eHptbnZxeGo5

2 hours ago, Crys10 said:

September 5th* I remember it because it was excruciatingly painful when I didn’t see chemtrails on 5th 🥹

😭

41 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

Mirror Palais is doing a western collection, I wonder if she will wear something from this during one of her live shows or even an album shoot.

She wore the white corset look during Interview Magazine and she loved it so much she brought it on tour 

https://www.instagram.com/p/C3YbcvCA-bM/?igsh=NWh5eHptbnZxeGo5

YES YES YES! I thought the same when I saw this on my Instagram feed earlier ... I'd love to see it 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I know she changes her mind pretty often before every release, but I would personally like some insight... like, what can we expect? :bebe: 

Is it going to be an EP? A full length album? Will it only include original songs? Because if so, I would really love a double feature, and have the covers album as well... Like, Lanita... You can't sing Stand By Your Man live and not release it! :illumarina:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

To be fair we really can’t hold the 20th against her since it is isn’t a September 5th/June 1st/July 4th announcement. All she herself said was September 

"Don’t forget me"

I really hope she doesn’t ever do the whole “multiple vinyls with multiple different bonus tracks on each” thing. 

different covers are one thing, they can be cool as collectibles - but forcing people to pay $40 for the same album + 1 new song that’s unavailable anywhere else is becoming such a cringe and awful trend 

5 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I really hope she doesn’t ever do the whole “multiple vinyls with multiple different bonus tracks on each” thing. 

different covers are one thing, they can be cool as collectibles - but forcing people to pay $40 for the same album + 1 new song that’s unavailable anywhere else is becoming such a cringe and awful trend 

If she ever does, I'm sure it would be forced by the label, but I don't see it ever happening. That is so not her style.

6 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I feel like that’s exactly what is going to happen.. and I’ll be sad if it does because it’ll come off as really unauthentic coming from the woman who once said she wanted to just do a digital drop 

don’t get me wrong, I collect Lana’s vinyl.. and it’s really cool all the different artwork.. but I end up feeling obliged to buy every single one to complete my collection and it cripples me :toofloppy:

S0F1O.gif
dancing all night to the dirty blues 

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

If she ever does, I'm sure it would be forced by the label, but I don't see it ever happening. That is so not her style.

Ya agreed, this is more what I meant in that post anyways. But after OBs vinyl success I am definitely worried about what they may force 

13 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

I think it’ll be her label’s decision. She did just release the titty pic exclusive vinyl for tunnel where the only thing changed was the cover picture. It was a standard black vinyl with the same inside as the white one. 

While I do hate the trend, it would be cool because then we get extra songs. The songs would be uploaded minutes after the album comes out and two weeks before the album drops it just sucks because downloading the songs online doesn’t track it, and I’m a SLUT for my apple replay 

"Don’t forget me"

4 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Ya agreed, this is more what I meant in that post anyways. But after OBs vinyl success I am definitely worried about what they may force 

It's definitely possible but I feel at this point they understand what kind of artist she is and I hope they would respect her enough not to force gimmicks that aren't her.

6 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

ran bc if DCooper is active,,,, that must mean a leak is indefinite right?? :bebe:

DCooper is always active :ma: