Elle

Lasso - Pre-Release Thread: OUT September 2024

omg guys it's OBVIOUSLY a pre-order for a digital single (henry, come on) that's coming out april 12th so she can perform it in a cunty country ensemble on the coachella stage :charli:

(it's not but let me live my delusions!!!!)

1 hour ago, Embach said:

Maybe it's the 1st anniversary vinyl special of Ocean Blvd but the anniversary was like few weeks ago. Same with COTCC. Maybe a 7 inch vinyl? Country Roads or maybe it's something Coachella related? Like a poster or something lmao.

This is a good guess :party: It's one of the things listed here.

How the hell has someone not spotted Lana at a Coffee shop or some shit since she's been blonde. Is she hiding at a Ramada Inn or something

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

9 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

Ur right about it being undercooked but if she put it on ANOTHER album I’d have to kill myself

I reckon some sort of I Talk To Jesus production for Tulsa would have been PERFECT

speaking of, lana release ITTJ as a standalone IM BEGGING:toofloppy:

21 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

How the hell has someone not spotted Lana at a Coffee shop or some shit since she's been blonde. Is she hiding at a Ramada Inn or something

she said she lives in Rosemead, but it doesn't really matter

remember when lana first performed at coachella, what did she do? she did an exclusive premiere and sang west coast for the first time! what are the chances that we can expect henry come on or other new song premiere there? also, her singing at coachella was also one of the reasons, why west coast performed very well at the billboard hot 100 charts!

According to Keith Caulfield of Billboard, the song's reception at Coachella largely contributed to its debut of number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100.

url%5D

8 hours ago, bluechemtrails said:

I think most of the Chemtrails songs were written at the same time as NFR, it's just that the Chemtrails songs are only "second choice" because the best ones already ended up on NFR.

I'm not sure if Lasso will also only have "2nd choice songs" since Lana has been working on the album in parallel for so long. On the other hand, Jack has raved about it so much that I'm hoping for better.

Very true but I feel she frequently moves songs from one album to another (released or unreleased - ie chemtrails and taco truck, and wasnt tnbar initially for lust for life or no?) 

What fans wanted: a sliver of news regarding lasso and/or a cute little festival single 

what fans got: ocean blvd’s 8th vinyl FeStIvAl variant 

tbh I’m ready to say goodbye to the ocean era and fully enter the lasso era 

"Don’t forget me"

Just realized this thread is almost at 200 pages :tommy: I mean Lasso, come on...

2bfdb5f27c0411b17e7345642d0743ba99f47af0
 𝓟𝓾𝓽 𝓶𝓮 𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾𝓻 𝓫𝓵𝓪𝓬𝓴 𝓶𝓸𝓽𝓸𝓻𝓬𝔂𝓬𝓵𝓮

𝓕𝓲𝓯𝓽𝓲𝓮𝓼 𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝓭𝓸𝓵𝓵 𝓭𝓻𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓯𝓸𝓻 𝓶𝔂 '𝓘 𝓭𝓸' 

𝓘𝓽 𝓸𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓽𝓪𝓴𝓮𝓼 𝓽𝔀𝓸 𝓱𝓸𝓾𝓻𝓼 𝓽𝓸 𝓝𝓮𝓿𝓪𝓭𝓪

⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚─── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ───⋆.˚⭒⋆.˚ 

23 minutes ago, Daytona Beach Sparkler said:

Just realized this thread is almost at 200 pages :tommy: I mean Lasso, come on...

Announcement at 200 pages, mark my words. 

It's coming, I can feel it. A new song snippet will be posted to insta next week. She'll debut a gorgeous, upbeat banger at Coachella....but won't specify what the song is for. Then we'll endure brutal silence for two months while we spiral and claim the single is coming every other Tuesday because Lana's hair stylist's brother's LA friend uploaded a mysterious story of a garden with a Lana song playing and "special project" caption. :oic3:

Tumblr

Just now, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

It's coming, I can feel it. A new song snippet will be posted to insta next week. She'll debut a gorgeous, upbeat banger at Coachella....but won't specify what the song is for. Then we'll endure brutal silence for two months while we spiral and claim the single is coming every other Tuesday because Lana's hair stylist's brother's LA friend uploaded a mysterious story of a garden with a Lana song playing and "special project" caption. :oic3:

This sounds like it could be true but now that we had the Festival edition merch 2 weeks ago and now this I reckon that she'll be silent for like two months 😭

Just now, The last one dying said:

This sounds like it could be true but now that we had the Festival edition merch 2 weeks ago and now this I reckon that she'll be silent for like two months 😭*This meaning the new vinyl variant

1 hour ago, NikoGo said:

What fans wanted: a sliver of news regarding lasso and/or a cute little festival single 

what fans got: ocean blvd’s 8th vinyl FeStIvAl variant 

tbh I’m ready to say goodbye to the ocean era and fully enter the lasso era 

For me OB era ended around grammys ,while we started to get informations about new music instead something OB related. I think now we're in "waiting room" for Lasso:tiffany3:

bGiqt9X.gif

nobody warns you before the fall