Lindsay Lohan

LanaBoards Next Top Model (Final Results on pg. 30)

2 hours ago, fl0r1dakil0s said:

Omggg there needs to be a Lanaboards drag race

LanaBoards Next Top Model

LanaBoards Drag Race

LanaBoards Got Talent

The Real Housewives Of LanaBoards

Keeping Up With The Lipsters

The Great LanaBoards Bake Off

The Bachelor Lipster

I'm A Lipster...Get Me Out Of Here

Lipster's Hell Kitchen

Who Wants To Be A Lipster?

Lanapardy!

Leak Deal Or No Leak Deal

LanaBoardian Idol

X-Lipster Factor

The Masked Lipster

Lipster Sync Battle

Dancing With The Lipsters

url%5D

good morning girls from the LBNTM house...

i was woken up to that lizzy grant chick going through my suitcase looking for clothing scraps to drape over herself for a macbook webcam music video... deranged!

looking forward to what our host @Lindsay Lohan has in store for us today

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

byoDbgd.png

Good morning models.

Welcome to Shark Week.

Shark Week: A Week of Thrilling Entertainment

For this challenge we are trading in runways for run...waves. :roll:

That's right! Your theme this week is "Aquatic Chic"

You will have 20 hours to submit your best photo in your most dapper swimsuit or creative marine environment.

Our special guest helping me judge this week is the critically acclaimed photographer AND Met Gala entrepreneur... @Unknown

--

Miranda (@lmdr ) You won last week and were given the ability to sabotage another contestant.

The person you have chosen to sabotage is...Mitski  (@ultrabanisters)

Mitski, for this challenge you are forbidden to submit a photo in colour. It must be in black and white.

Everyone else may use colour to their advantage.

Good Luck!

Here is your updated portrait and cast list:

doJKkJ9.jpeg

Top Row:

Britney Spears ( @bia), RuPaul ( @Paris Hilton), Lizzy Grant ( @Surf Noir), Miranda Cogrove ( @lmdr), Mitski ( @ultrabanisters), Jane Fonda ( @Say Yes to Heaven),

Kate Moss ( @southbeachswing), Tinashe ( @TheBoss), Lady Gaga ( @shadesofblue), Lana Del Rey ( @Daytona Beach Sparkler)

Bottom Row:

Naomi Campbell ( @DeadSeaOfMercury), Kate Bush ( @sparklertrailerheaven), Charli XCX ( @bunoner), Anya Taylor Joy ( @jimmyjimmycocoapuff)

Steam Community :: :: The Lindsay Lohan

Lizzy Grant's Aquatic Chic Look

cpc2FRI.jpg

For My Look, I Wore A Pretty Light-Blue Mini-Dress With White Polka-Dots On It That I Got From A Garage Sale In Some Random Small Town In Idaho, And, I Took My Photos At The Wildwood Sea In New Jersey, It Was A Beautiful, Breezy Afternoon And You Could Smell The Salt Of The Sea In The Air, While Taking My Photos, A Slimy Octopus Washed Up On The Shore, Attached Itself To My Right Ankle, And Asked For My Autograph

Check Out More Shots By My Sister, Caroline!

Spoiler

CDLoSFE.jpg

here's me dancing to my song waimea... it reached #57 on the billboard hot 100!

rsvfTeq.jpg

after i gave the octopus my autograph he told me i was the greatest musician on planet earth and that he'd love to make a studio production of my latest demo star lux for me...

c5DJNia.jpg

pOpLaRs AnD cHeRrY bLoSsOmS bY tHe SeA...

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝓀𝑒𝑒𝓅 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓁𝓎𝓃 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓎𝑜𝓊𝓇 𝒿𝑜𝒶𝓃 𝑜𝒻 𝒶𝓇𝒸

𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝒸𝒶𝓃'𝓉 𝒻𝒾𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓃𝑜𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓌𝑜𝓂𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒 𝑜𝓇 𝒶𝒻𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝒹𝒶𝓇𝓀

𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓃 𝓂𝓎 𝒸𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓎 𝒾𝓈𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎

8 minutes ago, themusicbizisGONEgoingcountry said:

I read this entire thread start to finish at 4am and couldn't stop laughing. The girls are putting on a SHOW :sass:

well, it's like i say in my song yayo... let me put on a show giphy.gif

Well you don't have tell me twice, this is my take on Aquatic Chic you know, it's giving athletic siren washing ashore! So I'm showing a little skin, on my sandy bikini you know. Unlike many of these other girls you can tell I'm not scared of getting wet, I feel like I'm killing it and I hope the judges can see that too.

20210722110622-07736afd-me.jpg

8nl2OpX.png

SEI_175313494-ebb1.jpg?quality=90&strip=

Hi judges. This week, I am taking Shark Week *quite* seriously. I am posing on an 100% real shark, wearing a gorgeous one piece, paired with white leggings. The hair is a bit much, I must say, however it's CRAZY, which is the vibe I wanted to give off. The shark isn't going to eat you alive, but I will! :godlaugh:

aquatics a bore? not for mitski it’s not.

introducing my look for this weeks aquatic couture category

sporting a custom versace swimsuit, featuring a lyrca bikini bralette and a pencil thin swim skirt for lounging by the pool, mitski couldnt look more the part. the theme was couture, and thats what i am giving this week! this aint no boring target swimsuit henny

sporting a custom versace lilo made for mitski herself, she is swimming in the pool dua lipa shot her album cover for 'radical optimism' - with the original shark from the album cover making an appearance. this is to fit with the shark week theme

my stylist has opted for an italian sunset view for her shoot today, and it conveys the summer pool vibe i wanted to bring 

serving even in black and white - i would like the judges to consider the fact i had to submit in b&w, and appreciate i was still able to serve runway couture even whilst being sabotaged!

my submission:

SIX-20-CDB588-E256-444-B-BDDB-AB2-BA266-

lookbook (not my submission but for context):

custom versace look

Spoiler

SIX-7-E6-E0065-E50-F-4-AE4-8-D61-C7-FA82

custom versace pool floatie - the definition of couture! (original image)

Spoiler

SIX-A50-C345-D-E52-D-4264-A0-AF-CB06-CAC

original image

Spoiler

IMG-8073.jpg

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Confessional

Spoiler

After a tumultuous week full of drama with the other girls, I decided to channel this negativity for today's photoshoot! I feel like my relationship with Tinashe is not in the best place posible and Lana is still writing tons of anti-rupaul and anti-drag poetry. But it's okay... Hopefully after this challenge we can solve this out because I truly like these girls.

Hopefully, my Aquatic chic-inspired photoshoot doesn't get a little lost at sea, and I won't be needing a lifeline.

FD41524-D-E6-E2-4848-BD57-6-D609-D38352-

--------

There's something fishy going on and it's not @lmdr's pussy...

www.GlitterTextOnline.com

category-is-bathtub-but-make-it-fashion-

For this fierce photoshoot, I've decided to take my "fish" for a dip in the tub. Decked out with orange slices as a nod to the iconic Coco Montrese, one of my beloved RuGirls, I'm serving up some serious citrus chic vibes.

And let's talk about this swimsuit silhouette, honey! It's making waves underwater and giving me that extra sparkle with this beautiful yellow color. Let's face it, no RuPaul's photoshoot is complete without showing off these gorgeous legs!

Take all this chic fish in honey...

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

confessional

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

i was on a high after surviving the first weeks challenge. i thought i did exceptionally, and way better than that hoe @lmdr and her flop debut album... but i digress

i was brought back down to earth when that icarly girl sabotaged me. why me? what did i do to her? atleast i don’t snore! 

i still served it out, and my b&w summer look eats up the other girls. i was the only one who gave couture AND aquatics, with a shark to boot. not one of these girls has what i have. and i deserve to be lanaboards next top model

i hope the judges see my uniqueness, and i have so much love and friendliness to give, if you are good to me!

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

1dpcg0C.png

Confessional:

Hmm... Feeling A Little Nervous, I Feel Like My Look Wasn't As Bombastic As Some Of The Other Girls, I Showed Up In A Random Blue Dress While Other Girls Showed Up In Designer Bikinis, I Also Didn't Have Any Cool, Kitschy Pool Floaties Either, However, At Least I Can Say My Photos And My Outfit Featured Some Vibrancy And Some Color, Unlike Some Of The Other Contestants, No Black And White Or Beige Bikinis Here! ...But Good Luck To Them Regardless!

confessional

Spoiler

SIX-2-AC37-C3-A-9-A6-F-4912-88-C8-65-B5-

am i hearing this right? did this lizzy girl just try to shade thee mitski about having to submit a photo in black & white?! don’t blame me girl, blame miranda!!! i was sabotaged

i can afford kitschy pool floats and designer bikinis because my albums have sold millions of copies. remind me how your debut is going?

no shade baby! just say it how it is. thought your look was cute xx

i loved rupauls @Paris Hilton look... but i cant help but think she is using those lemons for something... her pvssy PH balance must be way off! 

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

Spoiler

ngx36gG.png

Confessional:

Oh, Mitski, At Least I Can Say I Understand Why Your Photo Was Lacking In Color, It Wasn't Your Fault, But Some Ladies Had A Choice And They Chose To Show Up In The Most Lackluster Bathing Suits I've Ever Seen, There's No Excuse! You Can Buy Something Cute And Colorful At Target! And I Might Not Be The Biggest Star (Yet) But At Least I Can Say My Concerts Are Attended By Cool, Indie, Underground Hipster Musicologists And Not A Bunch Of TikTok Tweens Who Can't Put Their Phone Away And Shut Up... But Let's Just Try To Set Aside Our Differences, And Let The Judges Decide Tomorrow...

Spoiler

i wasn't going to bother lightening the photo and adding the name-tag lol

Spoiler

also @ultrabanisters i don't know why i feel the need to say this, but i'm not shading you or hating on you, i'm just going along with the game/joke, i feel silly for having to clarify that because i'm sure you know lol :agree:

Spoiler

IMG-6004.jpg

it seems the girlies are taking their time with the submissions today- i'm sure they are concocting the slayest ones evah! 

i think i slayed this one! i have a feeling lizzy will be taking it though- there is something so iconic about that image, it's permanently etched in my brain.

i'm getting a bit hungry- can one of the girls order pizza or something? actually scratch that, pizza is not great for my glass complexion- perhaps a delightful leafy green salad :sass: