rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

Just now, barttttender said:

Wutt? Jack produced Tough? Counfirmed?

i'm gonna think he's produced the acoustic version.

they were talking about the fan made thing that was made. Jack is not on Tough (as far as we know)

"Don’t forget me"

Just now, menslayer said:

imagine if she releases the Tough Acoustic Version on streaming platforms and that ends up being more streamed than the version with Quavo and she never does hip-hop/trap again THEN WHAT?

But since when acoustic versions have been popular :creepna2:

url%5D

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I will never understand people who still care about Lana's numbers:stareney2:

She is an icon, a legend, an all-time great. Nothing could matter less than her chart placement at this point.

We just want her popularity, reputation and financial success to match her talent, that's all. 

There's something super satisfactory about Lana getting that kind of attention and numbers that are usually reserved for trash artists like niki minaj. 

it's like justice is served

8 minutes ago, menslayer said:

imagine if she releases the Tough Acoustic Version on streaming platforms and that ends up being more streamed than the version with Quavo and she never does hip-hop/trap again THEN WHAT?

I literally can’t tell if you wrote this with the intention of it being the worst or best scenario :hillary:

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

4 minutes ago, barttttender said:

We just want her popularity, reputation and financial success to match her talent, that's all. 

There's something super satisfactory about Lana getting that kind of attention and numbers that are usually reserved for trash artists like niki minaj. 

But Lana doesn't even want that level of attention. She is extremely popular and will be forever, her legacy is beyond cemented. 

5 minutes ago, barttttender said:

Doesn’t Lana have more monthly listeners on Spotify than N*cki?

But I agree, I for one am OUTRAGED that girl only has eight figures to her name, how can someone live off of $40 million :crai: I hope Daddy Quavo saves her from poverty :kris:

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

This song will be THE song of the summer and I'm afraid that this might be one of her most iconic MV's:smile:

1 minute ago, audreysdance said:

So if I'm right... 12 pm est = 6 pm Europe (Italy, France, Germany, etc.)? I'm so confused  :oprah2:

I guess so, since in my country it's at 7PM, but if you want to be sure, check it by typing "12PM EST to *your timezone*"