rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - OUT NOW!

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Wait I’m on break atm, Is it out? Who’s song is it?!?

3 minutes ago, 111 said:

they are BOTH LEAD ARTISTS, i swear i will nuke lanaboards headquarters (sorry ellen) if i see this question one more time...

Sad Real Housewives GIF

watch out lanaboards headquarters

7-C203-B15-3-B99-4326-B6-CD-B0-DC858-EB3

I haven’t really listened to the snippets tbh so idk if this song really has hit potential but it could do well cause the social media reception has been very good

I’ve seen people talking about it who don’t even listen to Lana tbh lol

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

11 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s clearly BOTH of their song 

the email says 

“Lana Del Rey

Quavo”

the YouTube video is

”Quavo

Lana Del Rey”

The lnk to is 

“QuavoxLDR”

liiiiiike what’s not clicking? It’s a completely joint single it doesn’t ‘belong’ to one of them individually 

lol I added to the questioning chorus (sorry) but only bc it was the first time I popped on LB in weeks—def wouldn’t have asked otherwise knowing it was being beat to a pulp… I think what’s at the heart of this Q for us is how much Lana will be on the track. I’m also generally interested in how artists compile albums and decide where collabs fit into larger bodies of work. & I’m ecstatic for whatever she’s doing next, esp after Fenway, and find it fun to ruminate about to distract me from my daily woes :true:

4 minutes ago, 111 said:

they are BOTH LEAD ARTISTS, i swear i will nuke lanaboards headquarters (sorry ellen) if i see this question one more time...

Sad Real Housewives GIF

did you answer it before? girl you think we all watch all your posts? because we stopped when it came out you've been editing everything before "leaking" (born to die - eclipse version, when?)

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952d0iyi0ec3gwus1wzsb

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Thank god Jack was forced OUT of the production booth. We already knew by how good it was he wasn’t involved :charli:

Andrew Watt making his come back is SO good to hear. Hopefully this leads to a joint album/EP/something. This is a LOT of promo and people involved for one song 

"Don’t forget me"

12 minutes ago, 111 said:

3:08
Produced by Andrew Watt, Cirkut
Written by Lana Del Rey, Andrew Watt, Benny Negrin, Clayton Johnson, Elysse Jane Yulo, Jack Antonoff, Henry Walter, Jaxson Free, Josh Dorr, Maddox Batson, Nick Bailey, Quavious Marshall

Real Housewives Television GIF

It’s the way Clay is listed way before Quavo to me

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

Thank god Jack was forced OUT of the production booth. We already knew by how good it was he wasn’t involved :charli:

This is a day to be remembered and celebrated

J7ydenn Lana Del Rey GIF - J7ydenn Lana Del Rey Honeymoon - Discover &  Share GIFs

dreaming away your life

18 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

It’s clearly BOTH of their song 

the email says 

“Lana Del Rey

Quavo”

the YouTube video is

”Quavo

Lana Del Rey”

The lnk to is 

“QuavoxLDR”

liiiiiike what’s not clicking? It’s a completely joint single it doesn’t ‘belong’ to one of them individually 

liiiiike it couldn't be more girl so confusing than this

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

a lot of collab releases these days get branded as Artist & Artist, not Artist feat. Artist…especially if it’s a standalone single or a joint release.

this also means that the song can be included on multiple albums if both artists are credited as leads, so technically Tough could be on Lana’s album AND Quavo’s

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

14 minutes ago, 111 said:

Sad Real Housewives GIF

Tempted to pin this 

"Don’t forget me"