rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

8 minutes ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

omg if they’re shooting an MV… song is definitely coming within the next 2-4 weeks 

didnt he do chemtrails? Lowkey I hated that flop MV. We need whoever shot National Anthem, or Shades Of Cool ! PERIODDD

He is the mastermind behind chemtrails MV. Honestly a music video with National Anthem’s type of aesthetic would kill me too. :trisha:

"Some days are for falling in love with people, some days for cities, and some for your time in solitude."

Don't kill me but it reminded me of Him And I :lolliney: the beat kinda but I love the snippet anyways

url%5D

If Tough is for Lasso and we're getting it with a MV it's going to be the first time in ages that we get a real lead single with a proper MV to start an era :hide:

We always get a random song she loves from the album first and then the "real lead".

Unless we get Henry or another track soonish and this is coming closer to the album release/announcement :gasp:

giphy.gif

51 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I love how this sounds exactly 50% Quavo (I can only assume, I don't know his music tbh) and 50% Lana. Super excited! I want Lana to be THAT girl on every rap song.

This sounds nothing like Qu4vo’s music. Just peep his recent music. This is way more commercial. And I’m saying this for both artists. It’s commercial sounding for him and L4na.

42 minutes ago, ShadesOfFool said:

Why are people already crying about a music video being scrapped for a song that hasn’t even come out yet lol

Because we're Lana fans, we always expect the worst... and most of the time we are right to do so :bebe:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

It’s always the random people Lana works with that spills the fun details. I remember when Mike Dean kept answering fans on twitter and spilled a good bit of info (and a snippet to WFWF)

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, NikoGo said:

It’s always the random people Lana works with that spills the fun details. I remember when Mike Dean kept answering fans on twitter and spilled a good bit of info (and a snippet to WFWF)

oh BB pre release how i miss u

59 minutes ago, Xenoblade 3 said:

This sounds nothing like Qu4vo’s music. Just peep his recent music. This is way more commercial. And I’m saying this for both artists. It’s commercial sounding for him and L4na.

Why the censor though :hide:

url%5D