rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

46 minutes ago, barttttender said:

No way can they edit the visuals in a week tho. 

And like someone say she won't drop anything new amid Billie's new album rollout.

I reckon we'll get the trailer for Tough! ala Chemtrails trailer 3 weeks from now. And then the single + MV drop in a month or a little over (mid-June), whether the track is his or hers.

They def can edit a music video in a week, it depends on the production it has. For example, Chemtrails’ MV couldn’t be edited in a week bc the editing they chose couldn’t be done in a week since it wasn’t that simple, but if this MV is more on the simplistic side, it def can.

But I do agree, I think Quavo meant next month, a mid-June is a more realistic date (maybe early June, if Quavo has any say in it).

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

4 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

There’s no way she’s doing a full on country album with a random hip hop collab on it. Wouldn’t make sense. Assuming it is for Lasso, expect a few more songs with that kind of energy in that case

The Trio being randomly tackled onto Blue Banisters says hi! :wave:

ezgif-com-crop-1.gif

38 minutes ago, Yosemite said:

They def can edit a music video in a week, it depends on the production it has. For example, Chemtrails’ MV couldn’t be edited in a week bc the editing they chose couldn’t be done in a week since it wasn’t that simple, but if this MV is more on the simplistic side, it def can.

But I do agree, I think Quavo meant next month, a mid-June is a more realistic date (maybe early June, if Quavo has any say in it).

Chemtrails had animation/special effects, yeah, which takes a lot of time.

But still - mid-June earliest.

6 hours ago, Psychedelic Pussy said:

There’s no way she’s doing a full on country album with a random hip hop collab on it. Wouldn’t make sense. Assuming it is for Lasso, expect a few more songs with that kind of energy in that case

She did a folk/country album where the first four songs are neither folk nor country (and one even had autotune).

istg some of yall......... instead of manifesting pawnshop blues this pawnshop blues that... why dont you guys want a whole re-released of A.K.A. Lizzy Grant on the streaming ????? :crai: that whole album meant to be stayed together. Lasso will be that rich cunty white surburban christian ex-wife who now owns a big ass farm vibe, not a white trash lolita from the hood i cant imagine how pawnshop blues woulfd fit into any of that.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

10 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope Lana doesn't get involved in Kendrick's current rap battle, because Quavo and Atlanta are mentioned in his new song "Not Like Us".

I hope she does get involved like thats so Culture

Also, My final bet is that this is Quavo feat. Lana Del Rey. Early next month. Proper announcement next week.

53 minutes ago, SalvaWHORE said:

istg some of yall......... instead of manifesting pawnshop blues this pawnshop blues that... why dont you guys want a whole re-released of A.K.A. Lizzy Grant on the streaming ????? :crai: that whole album meant to be stayed together. Lasso will be that rich cunty white surburban christian ex-wife who now owns a big ass farm vibe, not a white trash lolita from the hood i cant imagine how pawnshop blues woulfd fit into any of that.

i dont think lana even remembers that song nor the album

12 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I hope Lana doesn't get involved in Kendrick's current rap battle, because Quavo and Atlanta are mentioned in his new song "Not Like Us".

mmmm kendrick collab could be interesting, if she doesnt get involved on this rap battle ofc

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, LanaBalkana said:

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C670At4uFPE/?igsh=NzJmOW9ueWxidzVy

Our girl is confused by geography and instead of filming a country music video in Georgia (the state), she’s filming in Georgia (the country):lmao:

I know this may be unrelated, but sveta posted pics in Georgia on 23rd feb which looked similar to the goats/ house in Georgia and it reminded me of the goats and house quavo posted 

considering the PSB link are we on to something here lol

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

4 minutes ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

I know this may be unrelated, but sveta posted pics in Georgia on 23rd feb which looked similar to the goats/ house in Georgia and it reminded me of the goats and house quavo posted 

if im not mistaken sveta’s father in law is wally! he is way more connected to the lanaverse than we thought

So gonna post some pics below..

I also noticed she’d used the blue butterfly emoji like quavo 

Spoiler

The blue house in the back of wallys pic looks similar 

dbIFNH6.jpgDLhFQVa.jpeg

Then the pics below are the goats etc.. even the same goat 

Spoiler

EnpWnzR.jpegrouy9gY.jpeg

Or was this common knowledge and I’m late to the party lol

Just now, honeymoon is alive said:

if im not mistaken sveta’s father in law is wally! he is way more connected to the lanaverse than we thought

You’ve just answered my question!! :thumb3: I thought I’d made a link lol ffs 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

1 hour ago, jakoblvd said:

I hope she does get involved like thats so Culture

Also, My final bet is that this is Quavo feat. Lana Del Rey. Early next month. Proper announcement next week.

Yep that seems right it’s for his album 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, Thats why they call me Dita said:

L the latest video na Wally posted with the car crash is almost 100% in Georgia the country - cars have Georgian writing on them and in the background you can see a very Georgia-looking neighbourhood. I’m quite confused by it.