rocknrollgroupie

Lana Del Rey and Quavo “Tough” - RELEASE TBA

2 minutes ago, Sunbather Moonchaser said:

I loved waking up to this:wub: I truly hope that now that the mv is edited and ready she would release it tomorrow 

I think the image you have in your profile pic is part of the same rural aesthetics photoshoot that the quavo pic was taken with.

this could be the lasso aesthetics. bit of cowboy boots, lots of denim, summer dresses, greenery, tress, maybe some guitars and horses.

but i like it. 

3 minutes ago, Britney Spears said:

what if it's not for lasso? and it's just stand alone single then what?

azealia-banks-breakfast-club.gif

We'll deal with these repercussions later, we need to focus on it getting released first :crai:

I think it’s definitely for Lana and not for Quavo. She knows the songs slaps and she always keeps the best collabs for her own albums - see Candy Necklace and Life Lessons :oic2:

19 minutes ago, LanaBalkana said:

I think it’s definitely for Lana and not for Quavo. She knows the songs slaps and she always keeps the best collabs for her own albums - see Candy Necklace and Life Lessons :oic2:

"best collabs" "life lessons"

:bebe:

I'm so conflicted cause it's giving Lasso but Quavo is the one posting it (Lana is tagged tho) but he just announced a new song for tomorrow so why would he be teasing a his next single already without releasing the new one :um2:

The producers and MV director are also not usual Lana collaborators so that also points to being a Quavo ft. Lana track but maybe it's just a joint single droplet that doesn't belong to any album.

If it was intended for Lasso and it's going to be released... it kinda means that the album is coming tho cause this was made back in February :creepna:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, florida kilos said:

1 hour left until we find out if it's dropping tonight...

what do you mean?

Just now, hotshot2am said:

It's already midnight in some countries, it's not dropping tonight.

actually it can be worldwide release

0YnL0Kf.gif