This is shaping up to be one of her best songs ever, like I'm throwing a Grammy at it

url%5D

16 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I would rather have this than Tough, it was amazing

yeah I feel like this is our Cherry, Cinnamon Girl, TJF... amazing bops that didn't get the single treatment

Jesus saves, and I just break shit

:true: She's so real for that

(even though it's probably not the real lyric)

‘Fucking God bless us all and let’s hope we make it through this.’
~LDR, Flaunt

This is so confusing omg... like it does sound like an intro (the repetitiveness) but it also sounds like it transforms into something else. I also believe this is not the exact sound of the studio version. I'm so excited, she can't do a stadium gig on her birthday and play 2 new songs just for nothing

She should release a song now to make up for the shortened show lol

4 minutes ago, PARADIXO said:

This is so confusing omg... like it does sound like an intro (the repetitiveness) but it also sounds like it transforms into something else. I also believe this is not the exact sound of the studio version. I'm so excited, she can't do a stadium gig on her birthday and play 2 new songs just for nothing

She should release a song now to make up for the shortened show lol

Yeah I know that a stadium show is a big deal but if she didn't do this for Coachella it's probably cause she plans on releasing something soon and April was way to early to play two new songs :true:

giphy.gif

1 minute ago, Let the Light In said:

If we didn’t know what A&W sounds like and we heard her performing it live we would be confused like this I think. Manifesting an out of body experience like A&W for this song.

When it's Henry...

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

14 minutes ago, Let the Light In said:

If we didn’t know what A&W sounds like and we heard her performing it live we would be confused like this I think. Manifesting an out of body experience like A&W for this song.

right like…. if we hadn’t heard it or earthquakes before and she came out like JIMMY JIMMY COCOA PUFF… i feel like everyone would be like guysssss stoppp it’s obviously just an intro!