Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

yes. it doesn't matter if she was signed with next models, her main job is a musician. she's marketed as a musician, that's where most of her profits come from - she's a musician. 

It actually does matter, because it's a legal title she has? I didn't say she's primarily a model, but she is a model. 

14417469274.gif

It actually does matter, because it's a legal title she has? I didn't say she's primarily a model, but she is a model. 

uh then why are we even having this conversation? i said that she's signed to next modeling or whatever it's called. 

4r9w86.jpg

Because I was informing you that she is a model, since you seemed to not know at first. 

in a clumsy way, i was trying to say that people should shut up about her looks because her primary job is as a musician. 

is that a better definition? 

4r9w86.jpg

i think her eyes can look weird from bags though a lot of the time. it happens. but she should do whatever makes her happy, surely? at least she's not doing meth or anything like that, that shit really fucks your face up. when i'm older i'd like to have surgery done, people say 'oh you don't need it' but tbh, if you feel as if you need to alter your face, i don't see what's so bad about it. because she's a musician, she's not a model so i don't even pay any attention to her face half the time. but perhaps i'm just from a different mindset. 

wow i thought i was the only fan like this! i'm a hardcore fan of her, my walls are covered in pictures of her, i have a huge collection, yet i still don't care about her relationships. until i see enough sufficient evidence that she's older than what she says (i.e: id) i'm saying she's 26. thank fucking god i'm not the only fan who doesn't care about trivial matters! 

I think you are taking what I said in the wrong way :(. I didn't mention bags under her eyes I said it looks clear that she had botox injections in the corner of her eyes. The stretched and frozen appearance is typical  in people that apply botox. But of course is just an opinion I can't say she did 100% but for sure looks like she did. I also said I had nothing against plastic surgery I said I think is sa shame that she is messing up (clearly) with her gorgeous face. Whatever people want to do with their own lives if doesn't hurt or affect others is their business and I stand by that. But I also stand by the fact that many people when they look at themselves in the mirror see a distorted image of themselves. I live in the city of esthetic plastic and reconstruction surgery, cosmetics treatment and all that. And plastics or cosmetics procedures like most things in live is not really about doing is how much, how often, why you do it and how you do it. The effects of abusing plastics or cosmetics procedures are quite sad. They can also become a addiction like drugs.

When it comes about caring and being curious about Lana's life ,in my case at least, I can say is honestly because I really like people. I am quite social and I love to observate others. How they became who they are, what happened in their lifes, what makes them different, vibrate, cry and all that. I like to see what makes people tick. When it comes to music I am curious about her lyrics, the way she uses objects, brands amoung other things to express herself and also curious about her as a person. I like to look deeply because interests me in several ways. How people express themselves is quite interesting to me. Is one of the things I love about music. How sounds, lyrics and voices can produce different and diverse feelings in different people. And by being interested in emotions others than my own I really like to understand at least a little about the artist. Why they sing and write about certain subjects? I found very interesting how a image can speak and I also find interesting Lana's tragetory and music for several reasons.

glgcDdT.gif

"I'm like a child who belongs to nobody,

So I wear you like my clothes, hold you close to my body

Because you hurt so good but you feel so bad, honey.

I just want you to want me, want you to want me."

How can you not love that? Idk, it just hits home for me. 

I love to wear other people's skin, too :grinds:

I don't know if these would be considered unpopular opinions, but I hate the majority of LDR A.K.A. LG and 75% of her unreleased work... And I LOVE the cover of Paradise.

MkWI4Ns.png

I really hate that hardcore Lana fans consider Sirens real and more than that they consider it an album... :blanche4:

Secondly I really hate that Lana ...hmmm... I don't hate anything Lana does or says whatsoever :P

I really hate that hardcore Lana fans consider Sirens real and more than that they consider it an album...

What is it, a simulacrum of the ninth dimension?

Maybe the hardcore fans thinking that it's real and that it's an album is part of that whole cult thing that ataraxia is always talking about .

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

Can I still pretend that "No Kung Fu" is a real EP, though? Because it would make an awesome EP. And it looks so nice in my Lana playlists, official releases section, all cozied up between "Born to Die: The Paradise Edition" and "Official Sampler."

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Something that really annoys me about her is the permanent overuse of the word 'like' as conjunction in a sentence. Whenever I hear an interview, I always wonder... can't she like ( :troll:) form a freaking sentence without 'like' when she thinks about what she's going to say next?  :defeated: