Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Tbh I love LMLYLAW. It's such a sweet & lovely & cute song. I love the heartbeat during the chorus and the slideguitar. It always makes me wish  to have someone I can cuddle with infront of a fireplace on some cold winterdays or just spend some cozy Sunday in bed with all day long  or go on a walk with on a snowy winter day while making out in the snow :trisha: I get that ppl are not the biggest fan of the song but it's not as bad as some people say it is. Though I mainly love it because of the vibes and the imagines I get while listening to it & bc I'm secretly a hopeless romantic :krylie:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

as much as i hate the jack debate i'm gonna just use it as a time to let out ALL of my feelings and then i can get dragged and heckled off the site calm-and-shook.gif (or at least be voted worst taste at the lipsters)

- NFR is her worst album there are literally 3 good songs on it (venice bitch, california & bartender)
- BB is her best album since LFL
- jack HAS produced some good lana songs but those songs are a lot less than many people seem to claim (venice bitch, california-ish, white dress, COCC, TJF, DBJAG) and i feel like jack produces better work when there's someone there to challenge him and there's not a lot of evidence of lana doing that calm-and-shook.gif
- BOZ not having honeymoon in the top three? worms

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

Just now, the ocean said:

as much as i hate the jack debate i'm gonna just use it as a time to let out ALL of my feelings and then i can get dragged and heckled off the site calm-and-shook.gif (or at least be voted worst taste at the lipsters)

- NFR is her worst album there are literally 3 good songs on it (venice bitch, california & bartender)
- jack HAS produced some good lana songs but those songs are a lot less than many people seem to claim (venice bitch, california-ish, white dress, COCC, TJF, DBJAG) and i feel like jack produces better work when there's someone there to challenge him and there's not a lot of evidence of lana doing that calm-and-shook.gif

FINALLY some good opinions on this thread court-holding-laugh.gif

resident sweeter

giphy.gif

24/7/17 - 9/7/23 - 10/7/23

3 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you got my vote bestie!

:candy: love u tho

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

jack HAS produced some good lana songs but those songs are a lot less than many people seem to claim (venice bitch, california-ish,

He butchered california imo. The Jack production on it is just so apparent and I KNOW it would’ve been twice as good without him. 

LORN - ANVIL [Official Music Video] GIF | Gfycat 

Just now, VioletBunny said:

He butchered california imo. The Jack production on it is just so apparent and I KNOW it would’ve been twice as good without him. 

and me saying california is one of the best songs on the album should tell you just how much i hate NFR :bebe:

FACTS i agree with literally all of these we're not alone

less unpopular & more controversial

i HATE fake insiders so much it's starting to be irrational

i hate lies i hate liars and i hate people that willingly believe liars

it's not fun anymore it's just incredibly annoying now and i don't know why a lot of people on this forum insist on going with it

2 minutes ago, SoftwareUpgrade said:

tumblr-6f5e5a50fec1ee1cc1ad0c830ab3c861-

Me

ok i don't actually hate people that willingly believe liars mostly said that to drive the point but you (in general not YOU you) do look a little stupid :bebe:

and i say that with love and appreciation :true: it's not personal

(and also i've said a shit ton of stupid things on here so trust me it's not personal and i truly think that everyone on here has said something really stupid ... yes including elle)

ok i don't actually hate people that willingly believe liars mostly said that to drive the point but you (in general not YOU you) do look a little stupid :bebe:

and i say that with love and appreciation :true: it's not personal

(and also i've said a shit ton of stupid things on here so trust me it's not personal and i truly think that everyone on here has said something really stupid ... yes including elle)

Stupidboards, the Rebranding :sluttybunny:

On 12/4/2022 at 7:55 PM, Ocean Boulevard said:

Tbh I love LMLYLAW. It's such a sweet & lovely & cute song. I love the heartbeat during the chorus and the slideguitar. It always makes me wish  to have someone I can cuddle with infront of a fireplace on some cold winterdays or just spend some cozy Sunday in bed with all day long  or go on a walk with on a snowy winter day while making out in the snow :trisha: I get that ppl are not the biggest fan of the song but it's not as bad as some people say it is. Though I mainly love it because of the vibes and the imagines I get while listening to it & bc I'm secretly a hopeless romantic :krylie:

It's one of my favorite Lana songs <3 it makes me feel things

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

3 minutes ago, West Coast said:

She hasn't released a single cohesive album since Honeymoon.

I agree except NFR. It’s cohesive to me except for maybe Doin Time which feels out of place in the tracklisting.

LFL, Chemtrails, and BB all feel like they don’t have a solid vision to me. She has clusters of cohesive songs on each album, but overall they all feel a lot less organized and less strategic compared to AKA, BTD, UV, and HM. 

It’s not about having someone to love me anymore

This is the experience of being an American whore

Just now, Urbanney said:

I agree except NFR. It’s cohesive to me except for maybe Doin Time which feels out of place in the tracklisting.

LFL, Chemtrails, and BB all feel like they don’t have a solid vision to me. She has clusters of cohesive songs on each album, but overall they all feel a lot less organized and less strategic compared to AKA, BTD, UV, and HM. 

The only thing that ties NFR together for me is the white noisey production.

Her albums past Honeymoon they feel more like mixtapes to me, like a bunch of more or less cohesive songs that she recorded more or less at the same time and thought they were cute.

this is going to ruffle some feathers :xgiggle:

i do hate jack's work with lana but it's less that it's jack specifically ruining lana's work and more they just create a double negative

the majority of jack's productions outside of lana are good to excellent (with a couple exceptions) and lana's work outside of jack is obviously excellent (with the exception of THOSE 2 lust for life tracks & a few drew songs but those are still good)

sometimes two talented people just aren't compatible with each other :oprah3:

5 minutes ago, the ocean said:

this is going to ruffle some feathers :xgiggle:

i do hate jack's work with lana but it's less that it's jack specifically ruining lana's work and more they just create a double negative

the majority of jack's productions outside of lana are good to excellent (with a couple exceptions) and lana's work outside of jack is obviously excellent (with the exception of THOSE 2 lust for life tracks & a few drew songs but those are still good)

sometimes two talented people just aren't compatible with each other :oprah3:

need to know what are the two lfl tracks :awkney: