Sitar

Unpopular Lana Opinions

Idk sometimes when i see people's opinions about cocc/bb they're mostly negative i feel kinda bad for liking it... This albums are really great. However i prefer chemtrails more because it just feels more conceptual and fits in one style, while bb kinda feels messy. I guess that's because of the outtakes that are noticeably different from other songs in terms of her voice,but i still enjoy listening to bb. :oprah:

Oh and haha I've heard that lots of people dislike Beautiful....but i really like it and it makes me feel...strange. Like maybe because I'm easily influenced that the other lana Stan's opinions make me change my mind on some Lana takes.. :assad: Now i try to pretend i dislike her newer work but in reality....i sincerely love it

12 hours ago, WhiteHydrangea said:

I'm so sad she's certainly going to put a pastor with homophobic views on her album.

I mean, we already knew she goes to Hillsong so it shouldn't be as surprising she's capable of letting somethings pass

I guess I'll just block the track on Spotify and enjoy the rest of the songs:noparty: I don't want to give any money to this guy

first of all she doesn't go to hillsong she goes to churchome and churchome is a fairly progressive nondenominational church.. what makes you say judah smith is homophobic? churchome has no written stance on sexual orientation and as a nondenominational church they accept everyone. this is a quote from one of his sermons: "“Jesus systematically opposes all forms of exclusion. He opposes it. He is against it: Any form, any system, or any policy or any program that excludes anyone. Jesus diabolically and very obviously opposes it.”.. like yes he is a pastor but he just doesn't really seem homophobic to me

6 hours ago, mirukavu said:

Idk sometimes when i see people's opinions about cocc/bb they're mostly negative i feel kinda bad for liking it... This albums are really great. However i prefer chemtrails more because it just feels more conceptual and fits in one style, while bb kinda feels messy. I guess that's because of the outtakes that are noticeably different from other songs in terms of her voice,but i still enjoy listening to bb. :oprah:

Oh and haha I've heard that lots of people dislike Beautiful....but i really like it and it makes me feel...strange. Like maybe because I'm easily influenced that the other lana Stan's opinions make me change my mind on some Lana takes.. :assad: Now i try to pretend i dislike her newer work but in reality....i sincerely love it

i really love beautiful, it's one of my favs on bb. the piano drives me crazy and "i can turn blue into something beautiful" hits really hard. :crai:

c8ac4cfed8d3f248e77fb915f16d11bceaec719a

i can't help but feel somewhat like my body marred my soul

handmade beauty sealed up by two man-made walls

Lana stans on Tiktok are so toxic, you would expect such toxicity on this fan forum, not there. They say that everyone who doesn't like her newer direction in music is immature and doesn't understand art. So pretentious. Reminds me of metalheads and boomers. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

54 minutes ago, shady said:

Lana stans on Tiktok are so toxic, you would expect such toxicity on this fan forum, not there. They say that everyone who doesn't like her newer direction in music is immature and doesn't understand art. So pretentious. Reminds me of metalheads and boomers. 

Then i don't unverstand Art!!!

its not simple its trigonometry on We Heart It

Watercolor eyes was my most played Lana song for 2022 :xgiggle:

I really like Beautiful (although i totally understand why people find some parts of the song really corny)  

How to disappear is one of my favorite songs from NFR! along with Bartender 

LFL is a really good album , although it can be thematically inconsistent at times , it's playful and perfect for summer 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

27 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Watercolor eyes was my most played Lana song for 2022 :xgiggle:

I really like Beautiful (although i totally understand why people find some parts of the song really corny)  

How to disappear is one of my favorite songs from NFR! along with Bartender 

LFL is a really good album , although it can be thematically inconsistent at times , it's playful and perfect for summer 

Yes, Bartender is my favorite song on NFR, and I love both versions of How to Disappear :wowcry:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i actually really love Beautiful :flutter:

i also feel like if she had changed the lyric everyone despised to “what if someone had asked Pablo not to be sad?”, it wouldn’t take long for people to suss out she was talking about Pablo Picasso and not only would it flow better but i think everyone would be like “omg her mind” hahah

Wq9zHLl.jpg

thinking about how Blue Banisters (the song) is the best song made since 2018 (not counting Did you know that theres a tunnel under Ocean Blvd).... it just feels like classic lana song for me and... they made magic:flutter:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

1 hour ago, daphnedinkley said:

i actually really love Beautiful :flutter:

i also feel like if she had changed the lyric everyone despised to “what if someone had asked Pablo not to be sad?”, it wouldn’t take long for people to suss out she was talking about Pablo Picasso and not only would it flow better but i think everyone would be like “omg her mind” hahah

and if she had kept THE STRINGS :icant:

8 hours ago, swansong said:

MPG is one of the best songs on ultraviolence :true:

yesss she's getting the praise she deserves, our slayin' underrated bad bitch icon :smile2:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

1 hour ago, lanaismamom said:

thinking about how Blue Banisters (the song) is the best song made since 2018 (not counting Did you know that theres a tunnel under Ocean Blvd).... it just feels like classic lana song for me and... they made magic:flutter:

From her songwriting, it definitely is. Did you know it resembles Joni Mitchell's song "Ladies of the Canyon," where every verse is about one of Joni's friends?

30 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

From her songwriting, it definitely is. Did you know it resembles Joni Mitchell's song "Ladies of the Canyon," where every verse is about one of Joni's friends?

omg i didnt know, thank u:wub:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y