Sitar

Lorde

26 minutes ago, COCC said:

That‘s not what the oil industry meant when they paid you to lobby against solar power :oprah3:

JDKKSKSLSLSLSLS ?? the way I screamed 

13 minutes ago, expandableclitoris said:

I totally agree with you, and even though I loved this album, I think you're right, specially when her breakout was Royals, a song about... well, being common and not relating to that lifestyle at all?

So if this record is about realizing that the California dream wasn’t what it was made up to be, she’s now accepting this quiet life with her friends and dog in New Zealand, where she can truly be her authentic self which isn’t a pop star, just a regular girl making the music she loves 

I looooovvvvveeeeeee this record, yes it does blend in but it’s so light and breezy compared to melodrama which gives me post club 3am walking home under moon light vibes

this album’a title is perfect! Love love love

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

Not lorde giving us Catholic Psychedelic Synth Folk before lana….  Anyways after listening to this glorious record Jack really owes us an apology for putting out chemtrails with rank production when he could do THIS. Absolutely unacceptable 

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

1 hour ago, venicebitch said:

Most of these tracks are sounding really good in the beginning and then they’re transforming in a pocketful of sunshine-esque songs and I’m not feeling it 

plssss and pocketful is definitely more interesting sonically than these :ohno:

upon first listen my faves have to been mood ring (of course), fallen fruit, the path, oceanic feeling, and the deluxe tracks! it's VERY cohesive which kinda becomes a little tiring, but it's not an awful album like everyone's saying. i definitely need a second play through before i decided how i feel. it'll be good for my hour-long drive home today. 

that being said, i think the extreme hate on here is truly unwarranted. of course, everyone's allowed to have their own opinions. and i agree it's definitely not her strongest album. but there's no reason to consistently bash lorde. construction criticism/opinions vs. extremely hateful comments are two different things. she's just a human being. 

55-DE2-A0-B-B97-D-4347-B872-77-FA28787-E

miss born to lose

Okay i went from thinking the album is kinda boring to really digging some songs. "The Man With the Axe" has been on repeat since last night. I also really like "Big Star" now. Don't like "Dominoes" that much. Very curious to see what the next music videos are going to be. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹