lola

Taylor Swift

12 minutes ago, The Siren said:

There was some speculation earlier in the thread that they broke up before midnights came out and only appeared together in public to keep people from thinking midnights was a breakup album and because I think Joe had something coming out too so the breakup didn't overshadow their projects

Ya idk. On one hand - maybe. But on the other hand, both of them would’ve actually benefited from the publicity of the breakup, and Midnights would’ve probably gotten more attention if it was the breakup album and the true other side of Lover. I think they were just a messy couple as much as Swifties hated to admit it and were on-and-off for a long time. I don’t think someone in a totally happy relationship (the way Swifties painted it) of 4 years would’ve written folklore and evermore

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

13 minutes ago, Mer said:

Ya idk. On one hand - maybe. But on the other hand, both of them would’ve actually benefited from the publicity of the breakup, and Midnights would’ve probably gotten more attention if it was the breakup album and the true other side of Lover. I think they were just a messy couple as much as Swifties hated to admit it and were on-and-off for a long time. I don’t think someone in a totally happy relationship (the way Swifties painted it) of 4 years would’ve written folklore and evermore

Midnights definitely feels like a breakup album in hindsight, but honestly every album since Lover and onwards has felt like a toxic off again on again relationship that needs to end

"Don’t forget me"

Another variant with bonus track “The Black Dog” -

IMG-0505 Really love this cover too x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

ordered because it's the last cover and i wanted at least one of the CDs :hottie:

the deluxe title immediately reminded me of a short story i used to read as a kid with a similar title. anyone else read those scary stories to tell in the dark books when they were young?

sddefault.jpg

violets in your eyes

do people actually buy all these different vinyl versions, lol.

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

This is the best cover IMO.

8 minutes ago, SarcasticBeauty said:

I'm not trying to be... that person. But having this many variation of the same album with one extra song is so annoying and such a money grab. girl you're a billionaire. This is ridiculous.

I’m honestly so glad Lana doesn’t do that. We’d all be bankrupted for sure. There are always a couple of different covers but no new songs, thank God. 

i’m very intrigued by the titles of these bonus tracks – the manuscript, the albatross, the bolter, and the black dog; they sound like cool archetypes. those along with ‘the alchemy’ and ‘clara bow’ are my favorite titles. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

56 minutes ago, love divine said:

ordered because it's the last cover 

How do you know? Is this sure? 

I am not really acquainted with all her photo shoots, but I don't think I've ever seen a better photo shoot of her. Never found her as beautiful as on these pics. 

It was expensive watch it 

4 minutes ago, Olympia said:

How do you know? Is this sure? 

Taylor herself said this is the final edition in her announcement posts. 

we’re gonna party like it’s 1949

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀  ⠀          ⠀     :¨ ·.· ¨:

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ ⠀⠀   ⠀                  `· . ꔫ

i want to get it so bad but i dont want to pay for shipping and i know if i wait itll be at amazon and target too

pskiQfS.jpeg

Your wife waters flowers, I wanna kill her 

Wouldn't be surprised if there's a target excusive- I actually expect it even thought she claims its the last.

Mm9Nf5Z.gif

"I want to stay home, be left alone- Someone make up my mind so I don't have to decide"

https://www.last.fm/user/fakeeyelash13- my last fm <33

I honestly think the 10000000 “limited edition” variants of her recent albums are more about charts than $$

Probably both but my feeling is that breaking records is more important to her