NamiraWilhelm

Lana to feature on Barrie's upcoming album!

It's amazing how we had a record, a tour and several interviews and photoshoots and I mean NOTHING for months and now we get 3 songs so soon after Lana ended a three year relationship and all while she has also begun work on her next album :defeated:

Bless Lana's consistent work ethic y'all :oprah:

Fixed it for ya

What's this?

Supposedly the name of a duet with Brian Wilson on his upcoming record "No Pier Pressure" but there's been no news on this for months.

It sounds really beautiful tbh. I always liked how Lana and Barrie's vocals suited/complemented each other so much. I can't wait to hear more. :sadcore2:

It maybe wishful thinking but i hope we do get some sort of video.One can only dream though.

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

This may be a dumb question, but are they back together?  They are cool just working with each other like this after all of the turmoil?

I'm not sure what the timeline is, but I'm pretty sure it was written and recorded before the break-up.

I'm not sure what the timeline is, but I'm pretty sure it was written and recorded before the break-up.

Yes Barrie said Riverside was recorded over 2 years ago

On 'Summer Wine': "I liked Lee Hazlewood and wanted to cover 'Some Velvet Morning'. Her producer thought that had been done to many times. So we did that one"

www.insidemyintrovertmind.blogspot.gr