Fluorine

Charli XCX

14 minutes ago, KillForLove said:

Sometimes I think some of her fans are actually just SOPHIE & AG fans who just see her as a vessel for those two's songs which is why theyre comfortable being so disrespectful and foul to her online.

this is pretty much it lol as much as i love her work with them... pc music is over

Okay, this is a solid 8/10 album for me. She didn't disappoint, not a single bad song. Beg for you and Yuck are the weakest imo. However, LIGHTNING!!!!! Holy sh!t i didn't expect that one. Such a bop and needs a release like now. Lightning, Constant Repeat, and Baby are my top 3 for the album right now. 

ok i finally found access to this album (i pre-ordered the vinyl and bought tour tix plz dont call me a fake fan) and im 1:01 into crash, the title track, and i'm QUIVERING

i haven't checked the forums much so idk if someone already pointed this out, but my entire spine rushed with endorphins cause i SWEAR she's sampling queen lizzy at 1:01 ish when she's like "something something curbside put it in speed drive" UGH BRO. the smile on my face is ridiculously huge. i am 1:00 in (besides the 4 singles which i would sell any major organ if i had to in order to keep listening to them) and just completely re-affirmed that this will be my favorite charli album ever. and probably my new favorite album EVer ever. SO obsessed with this woman and her artistic vision.......

she's taken us to some amazing highs, but these are the most stellar and breathtaking views into her pop-genius-mind we are seeing at these heights of her career. 

i am like so giddy and also feeling like crying cause it just feels like something i've always wanted from charli, and it seems SHE has also always wanted this out of her.

it's just exceptional. the only bitch to ever come anywhere close to the level of achieving britney-pop-perfection into an album. and this is her most solid effort yet towards that. this is like. wow i'm just amazed and obsessed okay

TheProphecyFinal

Here is a link to all streaming services where you can stream my new single, "The Prophecy" :party:

Critics are saying: "It's pretty much the best thing ever" - Anthony Fantano

and "It would be super cool if you listened to it. It may surprise you with how not-bad it is.  It's actually pretty good" - a genuinely unbiased and actual casual pop music listener

16 minutes ago, ItsLolene said:

The fact that she didn’t include Sweat on this album is the reason I can only give it a 1/10. The tik tok album sounds incomplete due to sweat not being on the track list 

ItsLolene

i think the most refreshing part of crash is that it's purely charli bar the two collabs, she fucking killed it across the board!

i always let the good ones

go

since we're doing the album rankings yet again :eartha2:

hifn > crash > true romance > pop 2 > n1a > super ultra > charli > xcx world sessions > sucker

they're all good though i mean this is charlene we're talking about :true:

edit: added super ultra but i'm not including vroom vroom or h+e cause it just doesn't really feel fair

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif