Lad

Lipsters Awards 2015 (1/23)

I forgot, I must apologize to all Adele's fans for the insight where I compared her to Lana, calling her populist singer, and those apologies are meant especially to @, who previously made a beautiful and touching comment about my art, for which I am immensely thankful and moved. But tastes inevitably differ, so I hope this atonement would be accepted, I didn't hurt anyone's feelings and I won't burn on a steak.

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Seriously your signature is like half a page long, get it together gurl

There are bigger ones, but nobody has a problem with them. So, I'm sorry, but not gonna happen. Except if the moderators point shutgun to my temple. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Sorry this is a little belated due to recovering from my hangover from a IRL after party.

YkarF4B.png

That #Lipster who is a LEGEND, whose username reflects LanaBoards history, obviously deserves their own award. This one is for LanaBoards royalty, queens.

WINNER:

@@evilentity

cqjcm.png

AlexDeLarge.png
ICON

oan6SL0.png

LanaBoards' very own mommies and daddies are also very important. Now, this is not for the grown men who browse the forum in search of Lana's nudes (or Lizzy Grant era material, you know who you are), no no no. Veteran Member is for the users who have been here since the very beginning and are still active (RIP GagaOopsy 2012-2012  :poordat:).

WINNER:

@@evilentity

cqjcm.png

BN-EN804_Medalo_G_20140915162040.jpg

Yeaaaah @@Bekim iconic legend :oprah:

Not as iconic as me though. :mj2:

200920MTV20Video20Music20Awards20Show20W

Yo, @@evilentity, I'm really happy for you, I'ma let you finish, but @@May is one of the most iconic members of all time! One of the most iconic members of all time!

Perhaps one of the most. But not the most.  :illuminataylor: 

@@evilentity serving Beck AOTY upset realness!

:mariah:

Like Kanye, I think after reviewing my record you'll find it's not undeserved.

Congrats King Evil! Well deserved!

And congrats to you too on your many awards including Biggest Stan! But there are no kings here, though I've declared myself president for life. I'm keeping that title, but it looks like I'll have to relinquish Sexiest Man Alive.

Me reacting to winning the two awards I wanted to out of the three I was nominated for:

140218114227-72-oscar-best-actor-restric

2012-02-13T050843Z_01_LOA522_RTRIDSP_3_G

Thanks to everyone who voted.

Commentary on the other winners to follow.

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

I'll edit the first post tomorrow but here you go:

Most Active: annedauphine

Best Username: analwinterofmylife

Best Taste: National Anthem

Worst Taste: Jack

Favorite Hoarder: Eclipse in risk of being dethroned :oprah3:

Blogger: trayertrash

Status Updater: Bekim

Attention Whore: Jack

Troll: Jack

Nicest Member: annedauphine

Rudest Member: leaked_version

Biggest Bitch: leaked_version

Drama Queen: Jack

Most Iconic: evilentitty

Veteran Member: evilentity

Underrated Member: LoreleiLee

Best Banned Sis: InTheSummer

Biggest Stan: annedauphine

Be My Daddy: Constantine

Delete It Fat: Jack

Guardian Interview: Jack

Girl That Got Away: Monicker

Graphic Design: Trash Magic

Video Editors: COLACUNT

Musician: butterflies

Space X and Tesla: annedauphine

Drama of the Year: Scat Gifs

Christina Lucci: Bekim

Lipster of the Year: annedauphine

tumblr_n5f6ueaH2O1swirg3o1_500.gif

really though how are you gonna vote a straight man most iconic? n how r u gonna vote a homophobe for the be my daddy award? like............ cmon gays.

don't you have some songs to brag about but are "unable" to leak? Lol

They are doing fine, thanks for asking!

I decided to take a short break from bragging to reply to you honey.

I'll be right back at it. :kiss2:

Attention Whore - A couple honorable mentions, but this shouldn't be a contest. You're so vain, you probably all think this comment is about you.

:whatever:  well, what can I say?  :whatever2:

tumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo1_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo2_250.giftumblr_mthwqtumEQ1r7oj7fo4_250.gif

Critics often write about who got snubbed and who was undeserving in other awards nominations, so here's my take on the Lipsters (still hate that name):

Most Active - Hmmm, none of the top four posters all time nominated despite remaining active.  :biblio:

Best Username - @HONEYMOOOOOON and @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed. Given the forum's sophomoric sense of humor, @@analwinterofmylife is a shoe-in.

Best Taste - If @@Monicker had been active in 2015, he'd deserve this.

Worst Taste - Two of the nominees also nominated for best taste. #Polarizing But there's plenty of deserving nominees here who weren't. 

Favorite Hoarder - How the fuck is @ not nominated for this one? Hell, he deserves a lifetime achievement award for Most Conspicuous Hoarding. Are you sure you didn't mistake votes for his as votes for @@HeadBitch? I demand a recount. :crossed:

Blogger - A good slate of candidates, but @@SitarHero deserves the nod.

Status Updater - One of the most difficult choices... because they're mostly bad options. Almost all the candidates have been warned for their status posting, troll, or repeat jokes to death. This is like a primary in which every candidate is Trump. Entertaining perhaps, but at the expense of the country. @@naachoboy should win this by default.

Attention Whore - A couple honorable mentions, but this shouldn't be a contest. You're so vain, you probably all think this comment is about you.

Troll - One of the most difficult choices... because there's at least three candidates that deserve it.

Nicest Member - Some good candidates here (though how is @ nicest and rudest?) but @@PrettyBaby got robbed.

Rudest - One of the most competitive categories right here. Almost all the choices are deserving.

Biggest Bitch - "Being a bitch is not being rude, it's being real even if that makes you seem shady." Yet everyone in this category is more the former than the latter. Not being rude, just being real. Even if that makes me seem shady.

:smile2:

Drama Queen - All worthy candidates, but once again this shouldn't be a contest, and the same person should win as the other no-contest.

Most Iconic - If I had to pick someone other than myself from this list, it would be @@Trash Magic hands down. @@Auto-Tuned Loon got robbed though.

Veteran Member - Not gonna feign humility here. I think I have the best case no matter how you look at it.

Underrated - Hard to go wrong here. There's so many underrated members.

Best Banned Sis - Speaking of underrated, @@Gordo and @@cancergirlloveslana were hilarious trolls that I was sorry to see banned. 

Biggest Stan - The Russian girls and the garage robber got, uh, robbed! Just kidding. I'm still puzzled to be nominated for this once again since I don't feel like I relate to stan culture at all. @@annedauphine deserves this.

Be My Daddy - All I can say is damn this forum is gay. With the exception of @, the ladies got majorly robbed here. And apparently my (admittedly wildly overvalued) stock has fallen. :noparty:

Delete it Fat - Another tough decision.

Guardian Interview - And perhaps the toughest.

Girl That Got Away - @@Monicker deserves this, but @@DUKE should have been nominated. Good candidates though.

Big Eyes - Lots of talented artists on the forum, but @@urbannoize and @♥Love♥Lana♥Like♥Life were snubbed in the music category.

SpaceX & Tesla - Picking someone to award based on potential is kinda like giving Obama the Nobel Peace Prize, but I think @@annedauphine deserves this. Especially if we can get @@TIARNZUS to give her the permissions needed to work on the Interviews section.

Christina Lucci - Weird how the gays enjoy her jiggling jugs more than I do, in fact, they annoy me. But why not mix it up a little?

Drama of the Year - Scat gifs. Funny now, not funny then.

Lipster of the Year - @@annedauphine probably deserves this one too for her, uh, enthusiasm.

Probably just torpedoed my own chances by posting this, but fuck it. YOLO.

Oh wow, im just catching this. Thank you for the mention. I really do appreciate it. You're awesome.