LDRO

Instagram Updates

answered by ai:

When "The Tower" and "The Devil" appear together in a Tarot reading, it can indicate a particularly turbulent time in which profound changes are needed to free oneself from deeply ingrained and possibly harmful patterns. This combination can indicate that the questioner is experiencing a difficult but necessary release from restrictions or addictions that have been holding them back. It is a powerful reminder that destruction is sometimes necessary to make way for a new order and personal growth.

Wait but the tower and the devil? :judgingu3: the combination of these two is not really positive? I don't practice tarot but over the years I've learned the meanings of the cards and doesn't the tower mean fail and crash and doesn't the devil mean addictions and being your own prisoner or something? But the cards have different meaning when they're positioned differently though (upwards or backwards ect).

url%5D

27 minutes ago, Embach said:

Wait but the tower and the devil? :judgingu3: the combination of these two is not really positive? I don't practice tarot but over the years I've learned the meanings of the cards and doesn't the tower mean fail and crash and doesn't the devil mean addictions and being your own prisoner or something? But the cards have different meaning when they're positioned differently though (upwards or backwards ect).

the tower means everything breaking down so you can begin to rebuild again- not necessarily bad, but rather about new beginnings. 

aOaIzH2.gif

43 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

the tower means everything breaking down so you can begin to rebuild again- not necessarily bad, but rather about new beginnings. 

Ah, good! Ty for explaining!

url%5D

On 5/12/2024 at 5:48 AM, twinkletoes7 said:

i need to know what the hell her moisturiser is i want it 

I don’t know the moisturizer but i know pamela cochrane said she puts proshine by cdm to make her legs shiny i wonder if she had that on her chest

5 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

she started following Kacey Musgraves, Noah Kahan AND Melanie Martinez...... I'm so scared girl

YASSSSSSSSSSS

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Melanie Martinez

I'M FUCKING WINNING! I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN ONE DAY!

giphy.gif

she started following Kacey Musgraves, Noah Kahan AND Melanie Martinez...... I'm so scared girl

Noah just followed her back too. I wouldn’t mind seeing Kacey and Noah collabs on Lasso. I’m just going to ignore that Melanie follow.