LDRO

Instagram Updates

when lasso changes its name to swamp queen with serene queen being the title track but it's changed to swamp queen then what :ponder:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

10 minutes ago, honeyslow said:

the aesthetics are kinda confusing me, I guess that’s on me for ever expecting her to do a “traditional” country aesthetic since when has she ever done anything the traditional way but then again her second outfit at Coachella weekend 2 was kind of leaning into that soooo in the end I’m still confused… not in a bad way though, this modern swampy imagery is quite intriguing, I wonder how it will tie in with the vibes of the music since both snippets we had so far have had some lyrics that use traditional country tropes

It’s giving back to the bayou 

like a dream, you glide on the water 

IMG-7034.gif

and like a star, I shine from the shore 

2 minutes ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

It is giving very southern gothic vibes which is puzzling to me because the album is called Lasso so it should be western vibes but that is too logical for Lana

she’s really the embodiment of never let them guess your next move

okay these are giving Miranda Lambert meets C,XOXO camila Cabello 

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

this is giving streets of arkansas/florida/mississipi glam. the projects, trying to make ends meet, having the community be your long lost family. its almost like she’s touching back to her florida roots for sure! i wonder where the music is going? i’m also curious because i feel like jack needs to be immersed in this environment too to feel the sound landscape for the next album. maybe we will get a UV moment and a new producer will re-work all the jack tracks!

giphy.gif

11 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

it's not only the aesthetic, but it looks like she's going back in time

perhaps a reminiscence of her time in Alabama many years ago

Alabama, in the springtime, is heavenly :trisha:

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I'm particularly intrigued by the second photo of the tree — as others have pointed out, it's very Neil Krug vinyl sleeve-esque 

Also LOVE the photo of her in the diner booth, the aesthetic is REAL, the way her jacket matches the seats? The reflections? Everything about it? Like I said, LOVE. 

And the one after is so UV-era 

The cicadas in the sunset are your guide

I hope lasso has some of the same vibes as those pics. its funny she used fishtail for that post because I’ve had that song stuck in my head the past few days 

giphy.webp

♡︎ ⁺.⊹ ˖  𝓂𝓎 𝒷𝒶𝒷𝓎 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒽𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓈 𝑜𝒻 𝒷𝓁𝓊𝑒 ₊˚. ♡︎

2 hours ago, Surf Noir said:

OMG I LOVE THIS AESTHETIC :trisha: it's so southern gothic trailer park midwest deep-south nostalgic summer tuesday in 2011 :trisha: very me!

This is very accurate thank you 

14 minutes ago, shadesofblue said:

I hope lasso has some of the same vibes as those pics. its funny she used fishtail for that post because I’ve had that song stuck in my head the past few days 

It’s the perfect summer song 

I think it is also crazy how much of an aesthetic switch up we are getting, I don’t know if we have gotten such a dramatic change between eras since Born To Die tbh

Like Ultraviolence through Norman feels very similar and like a natural progression. She switched it up a bit during Chemtrails but that didn’t really last so I’m very glad to have a completely new look, it makes this new era feel very exciting 

1 minute ago, Lanaparadiserey said:

I think it is also crazy how much of an aesthetic switch up we are getting, I don’t know if we have gotten such a dramatic change between eras since Born To Die tbh

All of her eras were a dramatic switch up until Chemtrails. Chemtrails/Violet/Blue Banisters/Ocean Blvd all sort of blend together into one big era. 

"Don’t forget me"