LDRO

Instagram Updates

3 hours ago, Bunny Mozart said:

Forgive my vulgarity but Rob is looking like such a DILF lately. I hope he's on the BB cover instead of Lanz 

what a relief to know i'm not alone in this mindset lmao

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 hour ago, Bunny Mozart said:

It is advised that you let your fillers 'dissolve' before getting them done again so it could be that 

bestie don’t say this bc I just got filler top ups tbh. 

Edit: before anyone asks, chin. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

for everyone talking about lanas appearance: i typically do not think she looks any different (aside from the weight gain in 2020 but thats obvious) .... however this time its her forehead. ever since chemtrails release there has been something up w her face and ive settled on the fact its her forehead... dont know what she did but its been done

7 hours ago, BluebirdXO said:

Her face looks different. Did she had a facelift or it's just the filler?

It looks different since the COCC era started, to be exact I noticed it being different when she filmed that video in the fields with pearl gloves reading her poetry book. I don't know why is everybody pressed about you assuming. She definitely has bigger lips than before and her face looks more perfect now. She's definitely not botched and looks beautiful, almost Barbie-like, but she definitely doesn't look natural. 

I've binged plastic surgery videos by Lorry Hill out of curiosity about plastic surgery and I can tell you that as soon as you noticed a micro change on a celeb's face is most likely they had a trip to the clinic. 

Somebody said that she's too young for a facelift, there are multiple types of facelifts and it doesn't have to make someone younger. Bella Hadid has had a face lift and she's in her early 20s. I don't know what Lana has done recently but I can assume it's a lot of fillers and botox. 

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

4 hours ago, lanabanana11 said:

for everyone talking about lanas appearance: i typically do not think she looks any different (aside from the weight gain in 2020 but thats obvious) .... however this time its her forehead. ever since chemtrails release there has been something up w her face and ive settled on the fact its her forehead... dont know what she did but it's been done

Yeah. It's in the forehead that I noticed the difference

1 hour ago, shady said:

It looks different since the COCC era started, to be exact I noticed it being different when she filmed that video in the fields with pearl gloves reading her poetry book. I don't know why is everybody pressed about you assuming. She definitely has bigger lips than before and her face looks more perfect now. She's definitely not botched and looks beautiful, almost Barbie-like, but she definitely doesn't look natural. 

I've binged plastic surgery videos by Lorry Hill out of curiosity about plastic surgery and I can tell you that as soon as you noticed a micro change on a celeb's face is most likely they had a trip to the clinic. 

Somebody said that she's too young for a facelift, there are multiple types of facelifts and it doesn't have to make someone younger. Bella Hadid has had a face lift and she's in her early 20s. I don't know what Lana has done recently but I can assume it's a lot of fillers and botox. 

Maybe it was illusion by make-up which she wears during beggining of COCC era? With natural make-up she looks the same as earlier. 

Am I only one that didn't notice anything different about her face? All I see it's weight change (even though she changes pretty quickly) but in her recent pics with or without make up she looks the same as always to me (always perfect I must say :crying4:)

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I've always loved how Angelenos whip out full down-jackets the second the temperature dips below 70 degrees.

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

On 6/6/2021 at 8:20 PM, BluebirdXO said:

Her face looks different. Did she had a facelift or it's just the filler?

Her face has changed since she started pumping fillers into her face. That started around 2015. I blame living in LA for all that. They literally have botox parties over there like it's nothing.

On 6/6/2021 at 6:33 PM, paradisetropico said:

ok so not to be in the drama but I bet Rob is here for Chucks baby birth, y'all think Patty gonna be flying in later this week or here already??? ?

Chuck has no issues with her mother so I assume Patty will be there. Why not? That's her grandchild for god sakes. Lana needs to leave the drama out at least for that day.

18 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

Her face has changed since she started pumping fillers into her face. That started around 2015. I blame living in LA for all that. They literally have botox parties over there like it's nothing.

yeah it's super weird, but its her own fault not LA's , not to be that girl but i really hope she comes off them, her natural face is really pretty and slim

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e